Bath & Body Works Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Gurnee, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

Comfortable, the hiring manager was really polite and asked basic questions. Told them about myself and my job experience and what I would bring to the company if hired.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you ??   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

It is a lengthy process to get hired into a management position with the organization. There are multiple tiers of interviews depending upon your position. There is a group interview for the associate level position.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in November 2013.

Interview

I recently applied for a Manager's position.
    I was called me within 2 days; an appointment was made with the recruiter.
    That day, the recruiter called late. She also had not yet read my resume.
    She seemed interested; excited that I have had multi-unit experience, as well as some DM training.
    We ended with her explaining that they had several openings, but a manager was relocating from another area to my state, and would have first choice.
    This seemed reasonable to me.
    The recruiter promised to follow-up in two days, when she expected to finalize the other manager's plans.

A week later, no call.

Interview Questions

• All were basic questions. We were a little hindered by the fact that she had not read my resume prior to the call.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by hr after filing out an online application , 2 days prior. I was scheduled an interview 2 days afterwards.

The hr rep was 1 hour late calling me and during the interview she asked me to send her my resume (which I already uploaded).

She didn't ask me any behavioral questions , just probed on why I wanted to leave my current job after being there for 8 years.

She later asked me my salary and salary requirements and told me she would follow up.

I met with the DM and she was very unprofessional, she down talked almost every store manager in the district, this continued through the entire interview.

She asked me my salary and my salary expectations, she offered me 5k more but I declined.

I will not work for anyone that will degrade their entire team in an interview.

Morals