Bath & Body Works Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2018

2.0

546 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Athens, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Called and asked if my resume had been reviewed. Manager responded with interview time and date. Walking into the interview the manager was friendly and open. Quick and to the point interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in November 2017.

Interview

When I finished the application I called the store and talked to the Hiring Manager and she set up the interview for me and told me that it was the day after. I was there for almost an hour because the Assistant Manager was working on the register which I wasn’t mad about. So when we finally had the interview she only asked two questions but it seemed she only really stayed on availability and experience. At the end she said she would call us back either today or tomorrow. The same day (Today) I got a call maybe two hours after the interview from her offering me the job and saying that I have to fill out some information saying that I accepted the offer and other personal things and that I have orientation next week.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to keep working on a hard long day?   1 Answer
    • If a customer has a big bag full of products but you have a long line and they’re tired of waiting and decide to leave what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Norfolk, NE) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. Manager was late. I had to apply three times before finally getting a call back. Called store several times to set up interview and never got a call back. Nothing else to say.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

It was a group interview. It was fine. Nothing really to it. Just in a group with 4-5 others.
    She asked questions and everyone answered. Then you demoed how to sell.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

In-person interview when I turned my application in to the manager. I was called the next day saying I got the job. There were group interviews for seasonal workers my first week.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product and how would you describe it to a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in October 2017.

Interview

Was asked basic interview questions; the manager and staff seemed friendly. It was an one on one interview with the manager, in the back room. I have heard they can do group interviews. Still waiting on offer as they said they would call within a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite Bath & Body Works Fragrance? and Why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in October 2017.

Interview

Interview with the store manager and HR. Asked a few questions and then informed me on the brand and dress code. Very relaxed interview process. I felt very comfortable the whole time and it felt more like a conversation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Gainesville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the Manager called after a week to set up an interview for the next day. It was a group interview with 3 other girls and the atmosphere was friendly.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was done in a group setting and was very uncomfortable. Everyone was asked the same question and was basically trying to one-up the others. They also have you pick your favorite product when you come in for the interview and have you "sell" it to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer came in to return a product they had already used?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Wausau, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later and scheduled a interview. The interview was just me and the manager, she was really nice. The interview was about 10 minutes and easy. She read off some store policies and asked if I was okay with them.
    After the interview she said she was doing callbacks at 8:00 pm that night (my interview was at 7:00 pm). I got the call back and accepted the job.