Bath & Body Works Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.0

507 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was a group interview with the store manager in the back of the store. They asked us to to pick our favorite item in the store and bring it with us. The manager asked us to sell the product we picked to her as if she were a customer. It was a very conversational.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Aurora, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

It was pretty quick and painless. It wasn't super formal or anything, more of just having a conversation in the hallway of the mall outside of the store. It was supposed to be a group interview, but I was the only one who showed up, so between that and the fact that I've got 2 years of other work experience, it was only about 20 minutes, including scheduling my first day of training.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with working a cash register?   1 Answer
    • Are you good at suggesting products to customers?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I called and asked if my application had been reviewed. IT had bveen a week since I dropped an application off at the store. I was given an interview within a view days. It was a group interview.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Garden City, NY).

Interview

Great, easy , fun. Just be yourself and the manager will like you. Show up on time as well! Dress professional. You might have a group interview but its not hard.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and straight to the point. They had us test products and give a description. We also watched a video on the company and was asked review questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and then the next day was called for an interview. It was a one on one interview in the stock room. Was called for orientation about 6 days later :)

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

group interview with a manager and 3 other candidates
    why bath and body works
    show us how you would sell to customers
    was called the following week and told to come in for an orientation, started the day of the orientation working a full day

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Dover, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

Was easy was like a reg conversation at times. If you like working in retail and have plenty experience it helps. Just be nice make them laugh and you're in there.

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

I had one group interview with the store manager that lasted about 30 minutes. Before going in for the interview, I was asked to pick out one or two body products in the store and think about how I would present them to someone else. In the interview, we were asked how we would try to sell this product to a customer.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate how you would introduce a customer to a new lotion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied about a week and a half before I got a phone call. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number so I listened to the voicemail and she sounded so sweet so I went ahead and called back and scheduled the interview for a Friday at 3.

Went in about 30 minutes too early so I had to wait because they had just taken back another girl. I walked around tested a couple new products, smelled some candles then finally it was my turn.

We went back into the storage area and we started off initially telling each other about ourselves and she was the assistant manager and she was letting me know that the store manager would be coming in soon to interview as well alongside her.

They were both so sweet and very informing not intimidating at all the questions were kind of difficult but some were very simple . It was half questions and half casual conversation, laughs, etc. As long as you're good at communicating and are not rude you will get the job.

I got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, was just told the hourly pay I'd be receiving