Bath & Body Works Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Garden City, NY).

Interview

Great, easy , fun. Just be yourself and the manager will like you. Show up on time as well! Dress professional. You might have a group interview but its not hard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and straight to the point. They had us test products and give a description. We also watched a video on the company and was asked review questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and then the next day was called for an interview. It was a one on one interview in the stock room. Was called for orientation about 6 days later :)

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

group interview with a manager and 3 other candidates
    why bath and body works
    show us how you would sell to customers
    was called the following week and told to come in for an orientation, started the day of the orientation working a full day

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

I had one group interview with the store manager that lasted about 30 minutes. Before going in for the interview, I was asked to pick out one or two body products in the store and think about how I would present them to someone else. In the interview, we were asked how we would try to sell this product to a customer.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate how you would introduce a customer to a new lotion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied about a week and a half before I got a phone call. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number so I listened to the voicemail and she sounded so sweet so I went ahead and called back and scheduled the interview for a Friday at 3.

Went in about 30 minutes too early so I had to wait because they had just taken back another girl. I walked around tested a couple new products, smelled some candles then finally it was my turn.

We went back into the storage area and we started off initially telling each other about ourselves and she was the assistant manager and she was letting me know that the store manager would be coming in soon to interview as well alongside her.

They were both so sweet and very informing not intimidating at all the questions were kind of difficult but some were very simple . It was half questions and half casual conversation, laughs, etc. As long as you're good at communicating and are not rude you will get the job.

I got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, was just told the hourly pay I'd be receiving

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

I went into the store where I talked to the assistant manager. He basically just asked me questions about myself, and my schedule, as well as asking some situational questions.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Omaha, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I initially applied to a store in Lincoln, NE, and heard back a couple months later. I forgot I even applied honestly. So, when I started planning to move back to Omaha, I applied to an Omaha location. A few days later, they called to set up an interview for the next day. I went in about fifteen minutes early, introduced myself, and had to wait to be interviewed. I wandered around the store for a while. The manager called me back and we just had a conversation with a couple interview questions. She then offered me a job doing floor set until I could move back to Omaha and be scheduled regularly. It was a lovely experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Very simple, they basically call you in to see if you can have simple and easy conversation. you can't exactly be shy since you need to talk to everyone that walks in. They are looking to hire outgoing people. It was a half-hour long at most. Again, nothing crazy. This is a simple and easy job.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product and how would you sell it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Group interview. It was kind of hard because if they asked you a question and another person had the same answer, you would have to think of another answer. Other than that, it was fine since I talked to the manager prior to applying.