Bath & Body Works Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.0

526 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was done in a group setting and was very uncomfortable. Everyone was asked the same question and was basically trying to one-up the others. They also have you pick your favorite product when you come in for the interview and have you "sell" it to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer came in to return a product they had already used?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Wausau, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later and scheduled a interview. The interview was just me and the manager, she was really nice. The interview was about 10 minutes and easy. She read off some store policies and asked if I was okay with them.
    After the interview she said she was doing callbacks at 8:00 pm that night (my interview was at 7:00 pm). I got the call back and accepted the job.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a little intense with the group interview but when it boils down to it you just need to know how to sell a product without being overly pushy.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Springfield, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was quick and I got called in for an interview the same week and was offered the job on the spot. I think it really depends on who is interviewing you and what your goals for the position are.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was a group interview with the store manager in the back of the store. They asked us to to pick our favorite item in the store and bring it with us. The manager asked us to sell the product we picked to her as if she were a customer. It was a very conversational.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Aurora, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

It was pretty quick and painless. It wasn't super formal or anything, more of just having a conversation in the hallway of the mall outside of the store. It was supposed to be a group interview, but I was the only one who showed up, so between that and the fact that I've got 2 years of other work experience, it was only about 20 minutes, including scheduling my first day of training.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with working a cash register?   1 Answer
    • Are you good at suggesting products to customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Hoover, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

You will be interviewed within a group so make sure you shine! There were 4 other people in my group and it went really well. You will sort of know then and there if you receive a job offer but they will not tell you. It was really great and enjoyed it!

Interview Questions

• What is something that you consider a weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I entered the store and asked a employee. He told me to choose a product because we're gonna talk about it. We went to the back room. It was a group interview with 3 other girls. The person who interviewed us said that she'll call tomorrow or so since the manager was sick.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I called and asked if my application had been reviewed. IT had bveen a week since I dropped an application off at the store. I was given an interview within a view days. It was a group interview.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Garden City, NY).

Interview

Great, easy , fun. Just be yourself and the manager will like you. Show up on time as well! Dress professional. You might have a group interview but its not hard.