Bath & Body Works Sales Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Sales Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (San Antonio, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Once submitting an application, you are called for an interview. The manager has interview questions from corporate. Very generic interview questions. They will contact at least 1 reference. Then a background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Orlando, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I worked at bath and body works for a couple weeks last year as a seasonal employee.
    I came back to the store in August to buy something and manager recognized me and asked me if I wanted to apply for a sales lead for a new store they were offering. I accepted and she gave me an interview first thing the next day. She asked me basic questions like "How could you add on to products to the customer's purchase" and "How would you give great customer service" I was also asked if I have done floor sets before, which I have and if I have been in charge of floor sets before which I haven't since we had a visual manager that does that at my other job. When I called to check I wasn't given the job because I didn't have enough leadership retail experience even though the interview felt more like a regular sales associate interview...

Anonymous Employee in Estero, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Estero, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

I was an associate and the store manager referred me to the district manager. I had an interview with her the next week and I heard back a week after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation accepted

Sales Lead Interview

Interview

Most of the questions are going to behavioral based, "Tell me about a time when. . . ". The worst thing you can do is speak in generalities, it make you seem inexperienced, tell them something specific.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult feedback you have ever received?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Raleigh, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Group interview of six potential hires, myself included, and two store managers. Simple town hall forum where general work experience questions are asked and it is up to the individual to speak up and respond-no order or direct individual questions. We were also asked prior to taking a seat to select a product from the sales floor and later sell the product to a fellow interviewee.

Interview Questions

• On your busiest day, how do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Strongsville, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

The first interview was with the comanager. This was very informal in the food court. She asked me questions about conversion and selling techniques, coaching associates and basically a strong emphasis on sales.

The second interview was with the store manager in the back of the store. She drilled me about my experience because I have worked for the company before (at Victoria's Secret) and drilled me about conversion and sales techniques again. This was a very positive interview.

Finally, I had a phone interview with the dm. This was more casual than I expected but she basically explained the expectations of the position and asked me about my understanding of the store and expectations of me.

the process took much longer because my second reference was very hard to get ahold of, but overall was fast and very positive.

Interview Questions

• If you have 10 customers, how many of those customers do you want to convert into sales.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because they matched my pay at my current position. The only negotiation was promised hours.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Completed application and was called in for group interview. Started the job as temporary employee, but because I was able to sell, sell quickly and add a lot of add-on, I was promoted to Sales Lead quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to sell something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Jacksonville, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

First was a group interview with about four other applicants. The same day I was called back for a private interview with the store manager. On the spot I was told that I would have an interview with the district manager. A few days later I came back for the interview. Overall it took about a week until I officially got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Lakewood, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Simple interview, Met with manager of a seperate store and she asked many questions related to management experience. Lots of morals and values questions. Many of the questions seemed to be difficult to answer.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Be able to sale one of their products by pointing out features and benefits. Tell about you previous sales experience. Describe what great customer service looks like. Must work weekends, holidays, and floorsets.