Bath & Body Works Sales Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Sales Leader Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2016

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Gary, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

It was short asked me alot of question dureing it was no stress not difficult out of all it was fun and i made it big it took hours and hours then it was finally over and went home the they called and said they want me to start ASAP

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Sales Leader Interview

Interview

You can become a sales leader by being a external candidate or internal candidate depending on the experience. You will have a initial interview with the store manager, then a second interview usually over the phone with another store manager, and if you did good with them both you will have a 3rd face to face interview with the district manager. The store manager will be the one to decide if you will be offered the job or not, the district manager just adds their opinion about you.

Interview Questions

• Be very detailed on why you think you should be a sales leader how can you drive sales? what would you like to do differently to improve sales (if internal candidate)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Little Rock, AR) in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly quick, spoke with manager in store, filled out application and was called for interview a couple days later. Interveiw was heldni. The food court by assistant manager, laid back but professional.

Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Interview process was as expected, went through 4 interviews before hired

Interview Questions

• Was there a situation were I believe I failed to do my job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received a phone call with an offer

Anonymous Employee in Laurinburg, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Laurinburg, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Very easy, may have to role play with favorite fragrance.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about giving customers hand massages.   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Informal. I spoke with the store manager and was asked questions about my previous challenges and strengths. Was then forwarded on to the district manager for a phone interview. Her questions were more of the same. Two or three days later the store manager called me and asked me to join.

Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in May 2011.

Interview

It was intimate and comfortable I felt at home and talked to the store manager for hours

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took the salary it was more than i expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Columbus, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed one on one first with the store manager, and then did a phone interview with DM. I was then called and asked to verify my availability, and they made it sound like the position would be mine if my availability suited what they needed. I called them back a few times and never got to speak with the store manager, and she never contacted me again. A little disappointing, but it happens.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've received poor feedback, or had to give poor feedback.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Providence, RI) in January 2011.

Interview

Standard interview process, asking about experience in sales. they put a lot of focus on customer service, what to do best for the customer and the company. How to be a leader.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate pay

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

Asked about my experience with bath and body works. What does customer service mean to me? How are my selling skills? When am I available to work? What type of pay was I looking for? What are my strengths and opportunities? What can you bring to my store?