Bath & Body Works Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Austin, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy, sent in application and got a call back. Had about a 30 minute interview with the manager. We talked about the company and the logistics of working there, what the pay was, previous experience, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

I Applied online on the website, the manager called me, I Interviewed with the manager outside about a week after i applied, hired on spot, and started the next week

Interview Questions

• What is more important getting your tasks done or the customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lee, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Lee, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty nice, casual and overall welcoming. A little jumpy at first but that was just the SM, Shes really nice and really cares for her employees. The interview was no longer than 20 mins, you might get hired on the spot if youre "spunky" thats what the company aims for., I came back the week after and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you buy or use our products for you or someone else?   1 Answer