Bath & Body Works Seasonal Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Seasonal Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

1.8

Seasonal Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Group interview of 10 people where management asked each person a series of questions. To begin the interview, each person was asked to introduce themselves to the group and say some basic information about themselves. The interview process was very quick, approximately no more than 30 minutes and the managers were very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Pick a product from the store and role play how you would try to sell the product to a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Columbia, SC) in October 2008.

Interview

I filled out a paper application. I was called about a week later for an interview. During this phone call I was told that I would have to be dressed for the job at the interview, and the dress code was described to me.

Myself and another girl were interviewed together - two other people had cancelled. While waiting to speak with one of the managers, we were told to pick out a product from anywhere in the store (Note: You return this product to the store after the interview).

When it was time to talk to the managers, we were each asked the usual questions - "Why do you want to work here?", "Tell about a time when a customer...", etc. Then we had to "sell" them the products that each of us had picked out.

Interview Questions

• I was a bit surprised by having to suddenly "sell" the product that I had chosen from the store.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. After finding out that I got the job, I came to start training on the scheduled day. During training I was told what I would be making.

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Chino, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I filled out and turned in an application to an associate. I followed up with my application at the end of the week 5 days later with a phone call. After following-up and because I followed-up, I was offered to be added to the group interview taking place that same day.
    (So I highly recommend following up with a call if you haven't received one)
    Group Interview consisted of: 3 of us. We were interviewed outside, wasn't hard at all. Questions like: Tell us a time you went above and beyond in Customer Service. Tell us a time you received great/excellent customer service from BBW (Bath&BodyW.). Favorite Product.
    Another thing to note, they are very big on "Customer Service"!!
    After my interview, I didn't get a call-back until around 2 Weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Canoga Park, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

My interview was over the phone. Hired on the spot! The manager very polite and happy. She wondered when I would start and if so, can start right away.

Seasonal Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in December 2011.

Interview

Had about five people gathered in a back of the room. Picked up your fav product and were asked how will I present it to the customer. Easy interview, got offer two days later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA