Bath & Body Works Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

I Turned my application in directly to the store manager and I received a call for an interview the following week. Went in for a group interview and we all had to go around the circle and sell a product, explain a difficult situation we encountered at work and how we worked through it, and why we wanted to work for the company. I received an offer for the job a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

I submitted my application in person and got called in two days later for an interview with the assistant manager. The interview was pretty easy. Just make sure to research the company values beforehand and be somewhat familiar with the product. Emphasize in the interview how important customer service is, how you love working with a team in an upbeat, fast-paced environment, and how hard you work.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to pick out my favorite lotion in the store and "demo" the product.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They said that they would like to hire me, and they told me a day that they would start training me. They said they'd start me at minimum wage, $9/hr - but when I got my first paycheck I was happily surprised to see I was actually started at $9.10/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Citrus Heights, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview. The interviewer was borderline rude and gave us no more than 10 seconds to answer a question.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have decorating? (decorating what? A job? A home? was not specific)   Answer Question

I do not want to work for rude people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (McDonough, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Before the interview began, you are asked to pick your favorite product and then you are taken to the back room to begin the interview process. The interview is set up as a group interview (myself, four other women and the hiring manager) and you are asked to introduce yourself and discuss what product you picked and why. A majority of the questions asked pertain to what you like about Bath & Body Works and why you like their products. There were a few questions pertaining to customer service experience. Overall, the interview process was very easy. Although the hiring manager didn't ask for a resume, I would bring a copy or two just to be on the safe side.

Interview Questions

• A customer comes in the store with a half-used candle and they would like to return the candle. What would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stroudsburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Stroudsburg, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

It was just a very brief meeting which must be scheduled ahead of time. The interview will be formal, so best to dress in formal attire. BE friendly and active while attending the interview

Interview Questions

• How would you help out a customer who is returning an item   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Fresno, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied in the store and gave my app to the manager and they asked me why i wanted to work there and i told the manager how i love the store and felt i would be an asset to the company. The hiring manager scheduled me for an interview right then and there.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was how would you sell a product to a customer.   Answer Question