Bath & Body Works Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Stock Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday in September 2015 and got a call that Thursday to come in the next day at 1:39 for my interview. So it took them two days to get right back to me. When I came the managers were nice and welcoming. They told me to hold on because they were waiting for another girl who was going to interview with me. The girl didn't show up in 10 minutes so I did the interview alone. First thing she told me was that she called two of the three references that I added, and they both decribed me as a bubbly, confident person. I agreed. She asked if I were 18 because they would only hire 18 years olds. Then she asked if I had any work experience. Once I told he I worked at Hollister before when I was 17 for about 6 months she wanted to know more about how our stocking system was. Turns out it was very similar to theirs, making me more qualified because I have experience. She also asked me other questions about my experience there. And that was IT!! She didn't drown me with moral questions, or "why should I hire you" questions. Most Bath&Body's don't... The next day (Saturday) she told me I got the job and I would start on Monday at 12:00 p.m.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in June 2013.

Interview

The interviewer brought me into the back room of the store and discussed several things, such as hours needed, specifics of the jobs (it was a stocking job where I would only come in when they had new shipments), and what the training process would be like.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Champaign, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

She sat me down in the back room and asked me questions about my work experience, how I deal with customers, where I see myself in ten years. Did I meet all my goals at my last job.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Orange Park, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was small, despite being a group interview. Two out of five showed up to my interview. We were asked to choose a product in our favourite scent beforehand, then were led back into the stock area. The questions were basic. Availability, education, previous work experience, then we were asked what scent and product we chose, and to explain the logic behind the choice. I thought that was fun. After assuring we had gone over everything and answered any questions, we were free to go.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of good customer service you displayed at a previous job?   Answer Question
    • What sort of education did you pursue and why? What did you like/dislike?   Answer Question
    • What is your favourite product/scent in the store? Why?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Interview

There was a group interview in which 5 of us were asked questions and were all given an opportunity to respond. The interview lasted less than 30 minutes. After receiving a call back, there was a group training process with the other people from the interview who got called back.

Interview Questions

• They asked us each for an example where a customer was not satisfied and how we dealt with it.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (London, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

I dropped off my resume in person after asking for the appropriate manager. I had 1 yr prior experience in a similar role, so I think this was screened on initial meeting. An interview was set up for the same week. There was one in person meeting, and follow up was relatively quick (needed to fill position)

Interview Questions

• The interview asked pretty standard questions (Why Bath and Body Works? Name your top strengths. What's your biggest weakness and why? etc.) Seemed like the hiring manager googled top 10 interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

none - accept minimum or look elsewhere (tough to negotiate stocking salary)