Bath & Body Works Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Monroeville, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

it was quick. basic questions and conversation. They ask your "typical" interview questions. there was nothing difficult or daunting about anything that was asked. If you know how to talk, be calm and answer basic questions, you will be fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Folsom, CA).

Interview

Group interview, had you walk around the store and choose one product and then tell why you picked that product. Just remember to be upbeat. Everyone who I interviewed with got hired, so they're not necessarily your competition.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

It ended up being a group interview, which made things a little more nerve-wracking than usual. However, both my fellow interviewees and the interviewer were very nice and friendly. A lot of questions were asked, both personal and company-required. What I really liked was how the interviewer had us do a personal demonstration of how we would try to sell a couple of products to a customer. The whole interview lasted almost an hour, and I felt he (the interviewer) really wanted to get to know us. It was a good experience, overall. I'll definitely go for a second interview if they offer me one.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Nothing outside the usual for a retail interview, asked me some about my past experience and (as I did not have any) why I wanted to work in retail. There was also a group interview, which I was not overly fond of, but which I understand is often necessary for this kind of position

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had any past retail experience and why I wanted to go into retail   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Interview

It was quick and easy questions. I went with a group of people. The interview took about 10 to 15 minutes. They asked common questions. For the next few days, the store manager will contact you and offer the job.