Baton Rouge General Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Baton Rouge General

2.5

PCA II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call for interview 2 weeks later. Met with Recruiter, discussed experience and other typical interview questions. Had a job offer that same day. Started working within a week of interview.

PFS- Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. My interviewer Cheryl was an absolute sweetheart and I can tell she really took the time and energy to get to know me and not just going though the motions. She described the job in much detail and seemed engaged throughout the whole interview. After I met with her, I got a callback the next day to come in and meet with HR. I met with Amber who was again very warming and I felt comfortable talking with her about my skills and experience. She then told me if everything went well that I would be hear back to do a job shadow to see if its a good fit...That same day Cheryl called me and asked me to come in and shadow and meet with another department head. I will be doing this Thursday Nov 8th and will update if a job offer is given to me!

Interview Questions

• What would make. you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Radiology Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website and was called in via phone a few weeks later to interview with HR. HR rep didn't know a lot about the actual job I was interviewing for. The process was a little unorganized and the questions were very generic.