Baton Rouge General Patient Access Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baton Rouge General Patient Access Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Baton Rouge General

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for job got interview within 3 weeks 2 weeks after I got a call from hr offering me the job. Start to finish took about 2 months to actually get on.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color? How are you working on a big group of women in different age groups?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baton Rouge General

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General.

Interview

Very thorough. My interviewer was very nice and professional. She treated me with common courtesy and it really made me feel good about the possible job opportunity. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

Put in application. Met with HR for general interview. Received call back and met with department manager and also did a shadow shift to see if it is something I would like. Received phone call and offer letter from HR to do drug screen and background check. Entire process from appplication to hire took about 2 months. The longest period was waiting to be called for an interview, everything else went pretty quick (2-2 weeks)

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to de-escalate a situation and what did you do?   Answer Question