Baton Rouge General Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baton Rouge General Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Baton Rouge General

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

I was first contacted my the unit manager who set up a time for me to come in and meet with the charge nurse and tour the unit. The charge nurse asked me a few interview questions that day and then about 2 weeks later I got a call from HR stating that they were extending a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you handle stress? How would you desribe yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baton Rouge General

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Sent my resume in through the main webpage and received an email and call from HR within 2 days to set up and interview/meeting. Met with HR, then unit manager, and was offered position within the week. Went through orientation and background check with HR very quickly and started working within a month of submitting my resume.

Interview Questions

• Identifying times when you met with frustration or disappointment in previous work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was called with an offer and asked if I would like to accept.