Battelle Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Battelle in March 2017.

Interview

After I submitted a job application through online, I had the 1st round with HR. HR asked some general questions about my background and work style. About two weeks after 1st interview, I had interview with the team manager. It was more focused on the technical side that asked me if I can handle task described in their job posting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Battelle

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Battelle (Idaho Falls, ID) in May 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with my future mentor. The phone call was brief and to the point. I was simply given a description of what my role would be as a engineering intern and introduced to the research being performed at the lab. I was then asked if I was interesting in the job, when I could start.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Battelle (Columbus, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

Had an intial phone interview for half an hour with technical hiring manager and two other people.

Got an email after a month with an invitation for a face-face interview. Schedule was sent along with the
    email.

Got to site at 8:30. Was told details about the job and expected duties from 8:30-9:00. Met 4 technical staff in one-one half an hour slots. Friendly information exchange about my past experience and skills, and what they do. One hour technical presentation from 11-12. Lunch for 1 hour. Again 1-1 interviews with individual staff for 2 hours. Interview over around 3:30

Interview Questions

• What would you term as the greatest failure in your career so far ?   1 Answer
    • If you could, what would you change in your recent career   Answer Question

Got a better offer