Batteries Plus Bulbs Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Batteries Plus Bulbs Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.2

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs.

Interview

Very casual. Basic questions about experience and days and hours available. Friendly. My biggest negative about the experience is that nobody called or wrote back to me to let me know the outcome of the interview. If you take the time to interview someone, you should at least have the professionalism to send them a thanks but no thanks letter.

Other Interview Reviews for Batteries Plus Bulbs

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs.

Interview

Basic interview. First interview was with a manager. Second was with the district manager. Interview seemed slightly intense but all questions asked were generic. They seemed to be very interesting during the interview process. Everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They start everyone at the same amount.

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Mechanicsville, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had an 11:30am appointment, but the manager saw me around 12-ish. It wasn't stressful, but I was very hungry (had breakfast around 6:30 for some reason), and couldn't remember it all very much. I had a great time and the interviewer reminded me of this guy I knew in grade school. Anyway, everything was great.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this would be a great opportunity for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everything went very smoothly.

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Bolingbrook, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very casual, just behavioral questions to make sure you would fit in well with the current team. I sat with the owner in his office and he just asked me questions about myself and availability for work.

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Clermont, FL).

Interview

Simple straight forward, asked about qualifications, previous employers, what did I know about the company, where did I see myself going with the company, where did I see myself in 10 years, why Batteries Plus, would I be able to lift batteries into vehicles. would I be comfortable working outside

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

They asked your personal background and what company you previous worked at. Why did u apply for this job? What makes you a good person for us to hire among everyone else?

Interview Questions

• How many years have you work customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied via email in response to an online posting, sent my resume in, and was contacted within the day to set up an interview time. I arrived to the interview, went over my basic experience, why I was applying for the job, and whether or not I was capable of succeeding in the store. I was asked to return, and given a tour of the shop and a basic run down of store workings that took about an hour, and was then offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in North Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (North Logan, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was very smooth and easy going. They really want to know if first off they can trust you and second if you are capable of learning how to do the job adequately. Owner and manager were friendly and made the atmosphere very at ease. The knowledge required to preform the job was not extensive so they really focused on how well you would work with other employees and if you had the mind set to learn new things.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had previous experience or knowledge about batteries or light bulbs?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs.

Interview

I Applied online via email, a week later I was called in for interview. My interview was at one of the store locations and was very casual. I interviewed with the owners and store manager for about 45 minuets to and hour. I was hired a week later via phone call.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs in August 2011.

Interview

I had friend who knew the owner so pretty much came in already knowing I had the job. I got a phone call asking when I can come in to interview, I went in and talk with the owner and all went well so we agreed on a start date.