Batteries Plus Bulbs Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Batteries Plus Bulbs Store Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Littleton, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online, a week later I was contracted by the local franchisee's Administrative Assistant. I was told that the store I applied for already had a manager at that location, but they needed a manager at another location. She asked if I would be interested in a position at the other location, I stated to her that I would be so she set up an person interview with two District Managers at the store location I had applied for. The interview with the two District Managers was an average interview and they seems very interested in my past work history and level of knowledge and vast skill set. About a week later I received another call from the Administrative Assistant, she wanted to set up a second interview with the Franchisee CEO for the following week. The second interview was also an average interview and the CEO was very skilled and interesting to talk with. I was told that I'd be hiring from one of the District Manager. At the end of the week I sent the Administrative Assistant a thank you email thanking her for the opportunity to be interviewed, she sent a reply back the next day stating that I WAS still under consideration for the position. It's been two weeks since that contract and I haven't been contacted back again and no offer has been received.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your prior experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Batteries Plus Bulbs

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Bloomington, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview with Franchise owner, also with headhunter. Took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about batteries. otherise your typical interview questions. Like where do you see yourself in 5 years. What did you do to handle an unruly customer. What is your greatest achievement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated for about $1000.00 more a year than I was making at my last job.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Jacksonville, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with ownership. Owner was inept in conducting an interview which was done in an inappropriate setting. Questions were childlike with no real direction. The interview misrepresented what ownerships expectations would actually be and made promises which were never fulfilled.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends and holidays?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work in a job with sometimes a lot of downtime?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all. Was told what I would make and either I accepted or did not. Was promised raises at specific intervals which were not met.