Bauer Consumer Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bauer Consumer Media Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bauer Consumer Media

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bauer Consumer Media (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Very basic and straightforward single round interview with the line manager. No 'interference' from HR, no extra assessments or tasks. Had ample opportunity to ask questions and to get to know the line manager. Felt like the fit on a personal level was as important as the capability to do the role I was interviewing for. Salary negotiation was relatively short - asked for a bit more than was offered and got it after a delay although this seemed to be very much at the discretion of the line manager.

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bauer Consumer Media in October 2009.

Interview

Interviews arranged via agency recruiter. First interview was in Peterborough office with two senior managers & covered reviewing CV & competency questions. Second interview was in London office with another two (but different) senior managers & again covered reviewing CV & competency questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate on salary