Baxter Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Finance Manager Interview Questions

3.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Laid back but there are many questions that they ask such as background. Examples from the past. HR was very friendly throughout the process. Interviewed about two- three managers, directors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in November 2008.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews: First round is fit questions with some technical. Second round is with higher level managers with more of the same

Interview Questions

• Business case on renal clinics in Colombia   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was more about your previous work experience and Baxter related questions. The background and resume related questions are frequently asked. Prepare yourself first with the resume and know about the company too.

Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)) in August 2011.

Interview

Overall interview process was quite organized and well structured. There were multiple interviews held over phone, Skype and 1:1. The interviewer were highly professional and gave me sufficient time to complete my answer.

Interview Questions

• What would be your priorities in first 90days.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter in December 2009.

Interview

The initial round was telephonic and was taken by the local HR person. They were basically interested to know the commitment and willingness to join. Subsequently a video conferencing was arranged by the company. Two people were in the interview panel. They had the same functional background (finance). It was more about a discussion of the experience and my job profile. Questions were basically related to my past exprience and employers. The final round happened at the company location in Chennai which was a to make me know more about the company and introduction to company officials

Interview Questions

For personal reasons and location