Baxter Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of a brief phone conversation with the team I was going to work for. They asked mostly general questions about my education and experience. It was not difficult or extraordinary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

I submitted my resume online to Baxter for a position I'd heard about. They contacted me and invited me to come to an on-campus interview. I went to an info session where I learned more about Baxter, then the next day was my interview.

I was interviewing for an R&D Science Intern position, and was interviewed by a PhD chemist. We had really good conversation and I asked her questions about working for Baxter as well as getting a chemistry doctorate. We ended up talking for about an hour, and she asked a few questions HR wanted her to ask as well.

Three days after the interview, I received a call from HR offering me the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I think she asked how I solved a difficult issue at my previous job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Discussed my background in previous internships and research in university

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Interviewers just tried to get a good idea of my background and if I was fit for their particular project   Answer Question