Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

2 initial phone screen then a half o day of interviews with 5 people in the same room asking scripted questions. I have conducted 100-200 interviews in my career and the HR person here hasn't got a clue wht she's doing. As a result, they've hired a lot of bad candidates.

Quality Inspector Interview

Interview

The interview was more about your previous work experience and Baxter related questions. The background and resume related questions are frequently asked. Prepare yourself first with the resume and know about the company too.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Started with an in person interview with an HR person and a tech expert. Very straight forward interview and asked a few technical questions seeing what my level of knowledge was. Went out for a site interview and there is a 100 question technical test and a 4 part hands on technical test. 4 individual tests 10 minutes each. You must complete 2 in the aloted time frame with at least a good solid effort on everything. Next is a walk around with a maintenance supervisor where you can ask any questions you want. Last was a lunch interview in their cafeteria with a manager or two and another 1 or 2 people. Very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Here is 2, 3 phase AC motors. Which one is still operational and which one isn't. The motor that isn't, specifically what is wrong with it that makes it not operational.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

It was very professionally conducted first by a phone screen by the human resources manager and the departmental hiring manager. Then, I was invited for a face to face onsite interview with the group/panel.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Marion, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a month; first for an informal phone interview and then I was asked to come to the facility for a tour and interview with 4 or 5 employees.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker was not following procedure, how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviews were long about one hour per person. I met with four different key people individually. I had to come two different times due to people traveling. They asked a lot of technical questions to gauge my experience level and then asked a lot of situational questions to gauge my personality.

Interview Questions

• Lab experience. Situational questions like name a time when your manager and you had a disagreement and how did you go about solving that disagreement?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Medina, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

very simple not hard to do just show up and be professional . in front of a panel while being interviewed. asked about 10 long open ended questions. one of the easiest interviews

Interview Questions

• even if your dead show up for work   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Process was very straight forward. Had several phone interview and an on-site interview that lasted several hours. Few follow up calls with other groups I would be working and interacting with.

Interview Questions

• Questions about working with others, ability to multitask and prioritize, what you are looking for in your career, etc. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions.   Answer Question

Principal Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview - the manager gave an overview of the organization and described the work. The manager sked only two or three questions. The interviewer was very calm, didn't seem intimidating. But he wasn't clear if the questions were to be answered in a definitive way. It seemed like he was mentioning a problem they are struggling with. Did not get a warm and fuzzy feeling that I was able to provide my perspective fully. was expecting to be asked a brief elevator pitch which he never did.

Interview Questions

• how to divide up requirements in to Agile sprints   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The hardest part would be getting into their building. The interview process was typical and easy with the hiring manager. But meeting the team would ultimately determine if you're hired or not. Equal opportunity but if you're not the same as the team you are not getting hired!