Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.8

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Process from applying to interviewing took about 3 weeks. Brought in for 4 interviews for 45 minutes with 4 managers. No one from HR.- Everyone was really nice. The questions was more behavioral. However several managers were selected to ask very technical questions related to finance like what is the NPV, IRR and how to create a score card. If you do not have a finance background and more accounting, this may be challenging to answer. The also asked questions like how well do you work with a team and what work activities you have participated in for fun.However the people were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Explain which ratio is better. NPV or IRR?   Answer Question
    • What valuable information would you display on a scorecard for a business unit?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had to work with a coworker or group of people who where not opened to working with you?   Answer Question

Technical Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter in September 2016.

Interview

I went to the career fair at my school and after a nice conversation with one of the 4 people there, was given an interview for the next day at school. It was a behavioral interview and wasn't too long! After my interview ended, I got a nice bag of goodies–water bottle, portable charger, and another thing I forget.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe a time when you had to persuade a team to do something and you were faced with opposition   Answer Question

TBM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Phone screen. F2F, fly to Deerfield IL to interview with HR, VP of sales and Corporate trainer.
    During my stay I was put in an amazing suite across from the headquarters and driven around in a limo. However once the job began the red carpet ended.
    Earnings are capped regardless of growth. Reps are micromanaged and quotas are inconsistent and unfair across the board.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I talked to a recruiter, hr, and lastly the hiring manager. Then I was provided an on site interview. It was awesome with the red carpet treatment. The interview overall was stress free and easy. The HR interview was 30 mins, Hiring Manager 30 mins, on-site was about 4.5 hours.

The issues I encountered were mangers who thought highly of themselves, raciest/biased individuals, and I could detect folks did not like the work environment. As a person seeing the organization from the outside, I did not see myself fitting into the organization and dealing with the political scene.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you are the candidate for us?
      What do you know about Baxter? Products, services, etc?
      Answer Question

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Cleveland, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

Walk through interview. Interviewed by 4 members of the quality team. Very easy interview, they didn't ask many questions, they were more concerned with my writing an computer skills. While on tour the hiring manager briefed me on the company's history and work environment. The interview was more informative

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter that I had connected with via LinkedIn asking her to pass my info along to the hiring manager for the position. She agreed, and I was contacted for an initial screening interview within 2 business days. The interview was scheduled for 2 days later. After the interview, an hr rep called me after another two days to schedule a second round interview. That interview took place a week and a half later. It lasted about 2.5 hours, and I met one on one with three different managers for 45 minutes each. The interview was comprised of fairly standard behavioral questions and questions where I related previous experiences to specific requirements of the position. Later that day, I received an email that they selected another candidate who better fit the role. Then, I emailed the hiring manager to get feedback on how the interview went. She said that the team liked me, but they interviewed someone else with more directly related experience. Although I wasn't selected, the process had a quick turnaround, and everyone was very professional. They didn't wait weeks to contact me with a rejection, and the hiring manager provided feedback when I requested it.

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Marion, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

It started with a well detailed tour followed 5 individual interviews. I interviewed for two positions which was Quality Associate and Manufacturer Supervisor. I was interviewed by two directors of the manufacturing, two Quality engineers, and one human resource representative.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the company ?   1 Answer

Quality Laboratory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The coordinator failed to recognize I was living in another state and kept scheduling the next day, without regard to travel time. The day of the interview, one of the managers was off and the rest of the interview team did not know and I was left in a room for 45 minutes no knowing what was going on.

Interview Questions

• What my past experiences were related to the position I was applying to.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Excellent and Organized. Interviewer was prepared, courteous and professional. The team was well presented and knowledgeable. Baxter has a great line of products and the people that work there are very professional.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview then on-site interview. Decision was made very quickly. They were well prepared and friendly. Best experience I've had at an interview. On-site interview was short but informative.