Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.8

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter that I had connected with via LinkedIn asking her to pass my info along to the hiring manager for the position. She agreed, and I was contacted for an initial screening interview within 2 business days. The interview was scheduled for 2 days later. After the interview, an hr rep called me after another two days to schedule a second round interview. That interview took place a week and a half later. It lasted about 2.5 hours, and I met one on one with three different managers for 45 minutes each. The interview was comprised of fairly standard behavioral questions and questions where I related previous experiences to specific requirements of the position. Later that day, I received an email that they selected another candidate who better fit the role. Then, I emailed the hiring manager to get feedback on how the interview went. She said that the team liked me, but they interviewed someone else with more directly related experience. Although I wasn't selected, the process had a quick turnaround, and everyone was very professional. They didn't wait weeks to contact me with a rejection, and the hiring manager provided feedback when I requested it.

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Marion, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

It started with a well detailed tour followed 5 individual interviews. I interviewed for two positions which was Quality Associate and Manufacturer Supervisor. I was interviewed by two directors of the manufacturing, two Quality engineers, and one human resource representative.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the company ?   1 Answer

Quality Laboratory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The coordinator failed to recognize I was living in another state and kept scheduling the next day, without regard to travel time. The day of the interview, one of the managers was off and the rest of the interview team did not know and I was left in a room for 45 minutes no knowing what was going on.

Interview Questions

• What my past experiences were related to the position I was applying to.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Excellent and Organized. Interviewer was prepared, courteous and professional. The team was well presented and knowledgeable. Baxter has a great line of products and the people that work there are very professional.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview then on-site interview. Decision was made very quickly. They were well prepared and friendly. Best experience I've had at an interview. On-site interview was short but informative.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Westlake Village, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Quickly got interview with hiring manager after applying on line. The Hiring manager was very welcoming and i felt comfortable. I was surprised how quickly they got me in to interview. I'm very happy with how the process went. I would recommend Baxter as a great place to apply for a new job.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in your next role? What is the aspect of HR that you enjoy the most?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Asked standard and scenario based questions to test my knowledge and skill level. The entire team was warm, welcoming, and informative. The interview lasted about 4.5 hours and lunch was provided. I received a fair and equitable offer within the next couple of weeks and accepted.

Overall this was a great experience and I highly recommend the company.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three different interviews; the first with the sales and use manager, the second with the state and local manager and the final one with the international tax manager. The whole process was really laid back and felt more of three conversations rather than interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your college experience?
      Tell me how manage your time efficiently?
      Name a time where you were challenged whether at school or work?
      Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

It was three senior engineers one after the another. One of them provided the tour of the facility and the other two were interviews. it was for about 20-30 mins with each of the three interviewers. There were two other people with me in at the same time and each of us rotated between the three senior engineers.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

After a pretty quick turnaround from resume, to phone, to in-person interviews Baxter did not have the courtesy to provide feedback post-interview. No rejection letter, email, nothing. Recruiter gave two different deadlines as to when I would hear back then just stopped responding.

I believe if a company brings someone into the office for in person interviews it is their obligation to at least provide the rejection email or letter. some sort of feedback would be even better.

Interview Questions

• Why I am a good fit for the position even though the recruiter brought me in for a position I was fairly interested in. I was interviewing for four different positions. This made it difficult to answer the question.   1 Answer