Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.8

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The hardest part would be getting into their building. The interview process was typical and easy with the hiring manager. But meeting the team would ultimately determine if you're hired or not. Equal opportunity but if you're not the same as the team you are not getting hired!

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone with recruiter, 1:1 with the manager to who the position reported to, met with 4 others for interviews.- combination of individual and panel stretched over 30 days. I was very appreciative of the interest shown in me, plus the homework done in advance by the interviewers,

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter (Lansing, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick process. Friendly staff that interviewed. Staff wanted to know more about you, rather than get technical. The interview was approx twenty minutes. I waited about two weeks before I received my offer.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Marion, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

easy and personal. No pressure and was very friendly. Nothing out of the ordinary and could not have been any more relaxed. Everything was very personal based and the interviewer was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to change?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

4 interviews for a position with a new group at Baxter. I wasn't asked many technical questions, more about my approach to general problem solving and operating in ambiguous environments.

Interview Questions

• What is your decision making process when limited information is available?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Tech IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Sat down with a few senior members and was asked about prior quality assessment experience - there was particular attention dedicated to detail. They were very thorough about looking through the resume. Be prepared to explain any gaps in employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to manage multiple project work-flows at once.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As this is an entrance position into leadership, I wouldn't recommend hassling management too much about raising salary. Baxter will already reward you with great benefits and a generous salary.

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter in November 2016.

Interview

They will give you a call to schedule you for onsite interview. It is mostly behavioral questions. Some of the online preparation guide is very helpful. The process was really fast. Although if they do not interested in you, you will never hear back from them. Never apply online, cause they don't reply if they are no longer interested in you.

Interview Questions

• It is mostly behavioral questions. Describe a situation that you have a conflict with someone and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Group Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baxter in October 2016.

Interview

The HR contact who scheduling my interview with the hiring manager dropped the ball. HR contact sent the wrong phone number to the hiring manager and informed me via email of the interview time 12 minutes before the start time on the day of the interview. Complete fail

Interview Questions

• They were looking for a complete 1:1 plugin for the role based on a niche market - little to no flexibility for growth coming into the position.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Englewood, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

it was a extremely relaxed interview i didn't feel pressured to give the "right answer". i just answered the question to the best of my knowledge. i left the interview actually laughing that is how relaxed the interview process was.

Interview Questions

• what my process of diagnosing a machine break down was   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Baxter (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Lengthy interview process; 1-2 local interviews - 1-2 home office interviews; good interviews at home office because I got to meet many of the people I would be working with at the time

Interview Questions

• Questions about interactions with patients (legal and ethical)   1 Answer