Baxter Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Baxter Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.7

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I got the interview through a college recruitment event. They initially emailed me to asked for an available time to call. This was about 3 months after the event had taken place. During the call they asked for an available time to come on site to interview. The HR rep was not very prompt and I had to email more than twice to get them to decide on a time. The interview was with HR. They asked me a lot of questions about my personality and leadership skills, mostly going off from my resume. She also asked me a few situation questions which I were able to answer. They said they will get back in a few days which they didn't. I emailed them a couple of times but they never got back.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can build collaborative relationships?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a position that I did not apply for, but they offered an on-site interview with no phone interview beforehand. I had a 1 on 1 interview with a scientist for about 30 minutes before we had to get going. I was driving up from San Diego to LA in the heart of traffic, so they were understanding when I was late (I had left 4 hours before the interview time and still got there late...). Good people, poor communication afterwards.

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interviews took place with various individuals as a way to gauge weather or not to bring you in for an in person interview. Once you pass that they bring you in for a full day of one on one and group panel interviews lasting about an hour each. Quite a long day of meeting with various individuals in various leadership positions within the section you are applying. Depending on the position they may also give a guided tour of the facilities. If you look promising to them they will bring you in for a "final" interview with individuals at the top of the food chain who will then decide for themselves if you are the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions concerning potential work and personnel issues. Will also ask about specific problems you have encountered in the past on the job and how you dealt with them from a leadership/management perspective.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, 2 interviews and a co-travel. Typical as far as I'm concerned. A thorough vetting by a recruiter, then a face-to-face with hiring manager, then a co-travel with a sr. rep, then a corp visit. Just like all these gigs except some have and RVP in-between also.

Quality Control Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

There was a Job Fair at Los Angeles, CA and the Managers, Directors and Supervisors from the Quality Control group were present. It was a great opportunity to meet with each one individually.
    The Director gave an overall picture of the Quality Control department. The manager talked about the project they have and the skills set they were looking for.The supervisors talked about the day to day activities. I was able to get the business cards from some and sent them a thank you letter for answering my questions and expressing my interest.

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills and expertise as a chemist in a Quality Control Laboratory.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a 5-person panel interview consisting of managers and supervisors from various departments and was asked the typical interview questions. Make sure you know your resume well because they will ask you questions about it and will have to talk about a situation, the action you took and the result. About a week later, Baxter made an offer and Hiregenics, the temp agency that they work with, called me to make an appointment to take the math/reading comprehension exam. I passed the exam then it was onto the paperwork, drug test, and physical exam. The initial salary was a lot lower than I was expecting, especially since I have a bachelor science degree.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you followed EPA and OHSA policies and safety guidelines.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked basic questions about myself and how I would handle myself in different situations. Such as how would I deal with workers that do not have a college education. They also asked about my experiences at my internship.

The interview with HR was very straightforward with simple questions about my college background. The second round of the interview was also very causal, or so it seemed. It was unclear if there was any genuine interest in the types of questions asked, everything was based off the resume.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Pre-screen phone interview followed by in person interview with hiring manager and HR manager. PHone intereview lasted 30 minutes. In person interviews are longer. Supervisor interview followed. Mostly 1:1 interactions for 30 minutes each. Very nice and personal. Mostly behavioral questions and some technical questions.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very basic and simplistic interview. No need to worry. If you have a college degree (science or engineering) you'll feel like you're dealing with idiots (HR).

Interview Questions

• Do you think you'll be happy here?   1 Answer

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Communicated through email initially. In person interview with 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Talked about previous internship and academic experience. "Why should we choose you over others?"   Answer Question