Baxter Manufacturing Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Manufacturing Associate I Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with a panel of 3 people. The questions were somewhat standard but challenging none the less. The interview lasted an hour. I was given a quick tour following the interview.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment am I most proud of in my career   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was hired by a temp agency. They negotiated a couple dollars an hour more for me. I could have asked for more.

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Baxter (Hayward, CA).

Interview

I applied online though an agency, and i heard back from them fairly quickly. The interview process was great, they were professional and friendly. I received a job offer fairly quickly, however, i decided to turn down the offer because the pay was quite low.

Interview Questions

The Pay rate is fairly low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial Communication - Brief phone interview with one of their HR people. Got some preliminary information about the position I would be applying for. Was told that I would be entering a temporary quality control position, but was rerouted later to a full-time Manufacturing Associate I job.

Interview Planning - After about a week, another person called me to schedule an interview. Had some mild miscommunications with the interviewers, so it was delayed a few days. Not the largest of deals.

Only 1 interview so far with a panel of 3 supervisors.

Advice? Well, the people that interviewed me were fairly relaxed. Come prepared to answer questions about resume details, which I would assume is standard.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical - What would you do if someone wasn't following strict protocol on the manufacturing floor?   1 Answer