Baxter Principal Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Principal Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Very quick from the time i applied to the time i had interviews scheduled. 2 sets of interviews, first with panel then with hiring manager. Easy process overall. Received offer the next day after my last interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about relevant work experience and how to deal with difficult situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Very long recruiting process. HR are very slow and opaque. The on-site interview was relaxed and everyone very polite and engaged. I applied online in May 2013, received first call in September, interviewed on site in November. The job was put "on hold indefinitely" in December 2013.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question. Getting to an on-site interview is difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone screening, one on one with key members, panel face to face, background and drug screening, start job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Disorganized for HR processes but technical interviews were very good. Mostly looking for right cultural fit within the organization or the specific team doing the hiring. Seems like the process to get the position approved and selected was really cumbersome though - even though the hiring manager indicated I had done well, it still took a few week s to get everything worked out.

Interview Questions

• Just general behavioral questions nothing really stood out as difficult. Although because it is a very diverse company be prepared for different accents in phone interviews which can be tough.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Vacation is pretty limited - if you don't negotiate some your going to lose it. Pay and bonuses are pretty structured so not a whole lot room there

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braine-l'Alleud (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Braine-l'Alleud (Belgium)).

Interview

J'ai postulé à travers d'une entreprise de ressources humaines. Deux ou trois semaines après première entretien avec l'entreprise de ressources humaines: Tests psychotechniques et entretien. Deuxième entretien deux semaines plus tard, une première entretien purement technique avec le superviseur direct pendant 1 heure et immédiatement après avec un employé du département de ressources humaines pendant environ 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi voulez-vous changer d'entreprise?   Answer Question
    • Est-ce qu'il y a quelque chose que vous changeriez dans votre carrière?   Answer Question
    • Quelles sont vos motivations pour vous réveiller chaque matin pour aller à travailler?   Answer Question