Baxter Quality Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Quality Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2016

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Cleveland, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

Walk through interview. Interviewed by 4 members of the quality team. Very easy interview, they didn't ask many questions, they were more concerned with my writing an computer skills. While on tour the hiring manager briefed me on the company's history and work environment. The interview was more informative

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy and straightforward. I was contacted by HR over email approximately 3 weeks after applying to the position online and was asked to interview at the facility later in the week. No phone interview. The in-person interview was short and very casual. The interview team was a group of 3 quality team members of varying position. The questions were straightforward and mostly revolved around my previous work experiences while in university. The rest were basic behavioral questions concerning quality management.

Quality Associate Interview

Interview

Applied and contacted recruiter, after submitting more info as requested recruiter never called back, answered my emails or anything. Fyi the recruiter is Kelly Services.. not good at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The application and the interview process was straight forward and easy to follow. After an online application was submitted, was then followed by two rounds of phone interviews. Both of the interviewers were friendly and patient. Overall, it made for a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes long and it was panel style. The interviewers were extremely friendly and the asked pretty basic and simple questions. They also seemed to love working for Baxter and overall the interview was more of a friendly discussion than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced an ethical issue in your professional career, and if so, how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process first started with a phone call. After asking some basic questions, I was asked to come in and meet with the Managers of the Microbiology Department. I interviewed with 3 different managers with each meeting lasting for about an hour. Basic STAR format. After I was done with the managers, I had another meeting with HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

4 individuals interviewed me. Asked basic questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in May 2009.

Interview

took a while to complete the process but all were very nice

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter in January 2009.

Interview

Lot of questions and very formal.