Baxter Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, 2 interviews and a co-travel. Typical as far as I'm concerned. A thorough vetting by a recruiter, then a face-to-face with hiring manager, then a co-travel with a sr. rep, then a corp visit. Just like all these gigs except some have and RVP in-between also.

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Dallas, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

In person interviews. Two meetings. Structured questions. Very professional. Seems like they have the typical big pharma culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult situation with your last manager and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2008.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a 1:1 with a head office manager and then a 1:1 with a regional manager. Was told to prepare for a group interview at head office. Never heard back and was a couple of weeks before my headhunter found out it was filled. I sensed communication between levels of management was not the best.

Interview Questions