Baxter Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Process from applying to interviewing took about 3 weeks. Brought in for 4 interviews for 45 minutes with 4 managers. No one from HR.- Everyone was really nice. The questions was more behavioral. However several managers were selected to ask very technical questions related to finance like what is the NPV, IRR and how to create a score card. If you do not have a finance background and more accounting, this may be challenging to answer. The also asked questions like how well do you work with a team and what work activities you have participated in for fun.However the people were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Explain which ratio is better. NPV or IRR?   Answer Question
  • What valuable information would you display on a scorecard for a business unit?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you had to work with a coworker or group of people who where not opened to working with you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

After a pretty quick turnaround from resume, to phone, to in-person interviews Baxter did not have the courtesy to provide feedback post-interview. No rejection letter, email, nothing. Recruiter gave two different deadlines as to when I would hear back then just stopped responding.

I believe if a company brings someone into the office for in person interviews it is their obligation to at least provide the rejection email or letter. some sort of feedback would be even better.

Interview Questions

• Why I am a good fit for the position even though the recruiter brought me in for a position I was fairly interested in. I was interviewing for four different positions. This made it difficult to answer the question.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by recruiter for initial phone screen. Brought in to meet with multiple individuals on the team. Interview questions were great, focusing both on experience and personality. Cultural fit was very important, which is critical to success for both the candidate and the company. Very open to questions in return. Overall an excellent interviewing experience.

Interview Questions

• Specific efforts around adding value   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR. Had 1 screening interview. Then a few weeks later came in for in person interviews with the managers on the team (Manager 1, Senior Manager, and Director). Contacted back after a week or two with an offer. I was very pleased with the process.

Interview Questions

• As with all interviews "why do you want to leave your current role".   Answer Question

Negotiation

I could have tried to negotiate a higher salary but was just happy to get an offer. I did negotiate a signing bonus however. Also you can usually negotiate extra vacation time.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baxter (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)) in November 2013.

Interview

I got interviewed during the start up process, it was very easy going, managers were very kind and had a familiar attitude. The hiring process was a little bit longer than average, because of the process that was facing the company, the setting of operations at DOminican Republic.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Experience with multiple systems

Interview Questions

• Why are you willing to move from financial services to a healthcare organization   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Zürich (Switzerland)) in September 2012.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me through Linkedin and explained the position and the process. After agreeing to have them contact Baxter. I was then contacted by HR for a face to face interview. My direct manager interviewed me as well as the director of the site and HR. It was a standard interview. With a few job specific questions. The whole thing took about 4 days before getting hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was straightforward.