Baxter Interview Questions in Thousand Oaks, CA | Glassdoor

Baxter Interview Questions in Thousand Oaks, CA

2.3

Operations Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to this position online around December. In late January, they requested me to fill out a questionnaire prior to the phone screening interview in February. The questionnaire contained personality/behavioral questions to test my leadership compatibility with the company. The phone screening asked about my leadership attributes as well as looking for traits in an ideal manager.

After passing the pre-screening, they requested an on-site interview in their headquarters in Thousand Oaks. It consisted of 7 interviews, each about 20 minutes each. Each interview had a certain theme to it, such as courage, ambiguity, and innovation. The interview questions are oriented around this theme so be prepared to answer behavioral questions. There were no actual technical questions but they do expect you to explain your technical projects to them. The interviewers consisted of hiring managers and plant managers from different Baxter sites around the US.

Interview Questions

• What are three leadership traits do you look for in an ideal manager? And how do you display those traits in your work/project experience?   Answer Question

Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

First, short phone interview with HR. Then a great live interview, however, with only one individual. The position interfaces with many departments and it would have been good to interview with other groups. From the very first phone call/email, to the initial interview... it was 100% Baxter driven. At the 11th hour however, I was told that the job would be a contract position via an employment agency.

Interview Questions

• Name some measurable changes you were responsible for putting into effect.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with a panel of 3 people. The questions were somewhat standard but challenging none the less. The interview lasted an hour. I was given a quick tour following the interview.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment am I most proud of in my career   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was hired by a temp agency. They negotiated a couple dollars an hour more for me. I could have asked for more.

Manufacturing Associate IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Had 4 people in the room and only one did all the question asking. The others also walked in and out of room multiple times. Questions were very easy and read from a packet that is available online.

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

There was no interview for contract work. I was contacted by a temp agency and they asked me a couple general questions over the phone about my prior work experience and why I wanted to work at Baxter.

Interview Questions

• There was not any particular difficult question, there was more a sense of rush and not enough people to do the work that was needed.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Quick and Easy. You must be knowledgable of the current events involving the company's business ventures, etc. And, must be knowledgable of the duties/tasks for the position you are applying for within the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much needed...they typically offer an 8%-10% increase of your most current salary.

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial Communication - Brief phone interview with one of their HR people. Got some preliminary information about the position I would be applying for. Was told that I would be entering a temporary quality control position, but was rerouted later to a full-time Manufacturing Associate I job.

Interview Planning - After about a week, another person called me to schedule an interview. Had some mild miscommunications with the interviewers, so it was delayed a few days. Not the largest of deals.

Only 1 interview so far with a panel of 3 supervisors.

Advice? Well, the people that interviewed me were fairly relaxed. Come prepared to answer questions about resume details, which I would assume is standard.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical - What would you do if someone wasn't following strict protocol on the manufacturing floor?   1 Answer