Bay Area Tech Workers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bay Area Tech Workers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bay Area Tech Workers (Milpitas, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

I was contacted via phone about a position I applied to online and an in-person interview was scheduled. When I came in, I first spoke with the manager who just gave a brief overview of the position. I then went into a panel interview with members of the team. Only questions that were asked were canned and really not intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer, I countered and they accepted my counter. My advice for candidates would be not to expect too much. Salary varied on position but, IMHO, there are other firms that will offer more competitive salaries.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bay Area Tech Workers in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was just like most other interview processes. There was the initial phone screening then they would bring me in for a face to face interview. After that, I received no response. When I follow up, they told me they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions