Bay Path College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bay Path College (Burlington, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Got an email requesting a time/date for a phone call a day after I applied. Phone Interview went well and I was directed to visit the campus.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges of teaching adult learners?
      Opportunities?
      Other questions were related to my subject matter expertise.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bay Path College (Longmeadow, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

It was not a hard process. Just answer the questions they ask and you'll be fine. I don't have anything else to say. It is not a brain surgery interview. Now I have to finish this with at least fifty words, which is a little insane. You might want to let people say what they want to say.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bay Path College (Longmeadow, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a terrible experience I have ever had in my whole life. I spent ine year and a half applying for many jobs at Bay Path University and every time I was rejected. one of the interviews, I had to wait for one month to hear back from them. The other they let me that they have chosen someone else to help her financially. Am I the richest person in this world?

If you are a student with big dream or a person who is looking for respect don't come to Bay Path University. They know that you are capable of doing great things, but they will never let you. Even though I reached out to every department on the campus, it seemed that everyone at Bay Path University is doing nothing. Some of the employees are covering their business so that the president will not know how disrespectful they are. ( NO JOKE ) ( SAVE YOURSELF CAUSE I DID NOT )

Electronic Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bay Path College (Longmeadow, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the Dean and Director of Admissions for about an hour, they asked a few questions but new very little about the actual content of the position being filled. A few days later I was brought in to meet with the head of Human Resources who asked a lot of questions and it felt a bit like a visit to your therapist. Then I was brought back in to meet with the President and Provost.

Negotiation

I turned the job down, got a call back, they offered me $5,000 more to take it so I did.

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bay Path College (Longmeadow, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional, to say the least. From my experience, there was a lack in clear direction and true job responsibilities. There was a long waiting period. Although, I was intrigued by the initial interview the job turned out to be nothing like it was presented to me in terms of selling points.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in one word?   1 Answer

Online Learning Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bay Path College.

Interview

Phone screen, in person with committee and finalist interview with leadership team. Because of higher education then on to background checks. It takes months to go through process but overall not bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe how technology plays a role in adult education   Answer Question