Bayer Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bayer Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayer in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on line and got a phone interview after one month. The HR was very nice and asked me some behavioral questions. But I did not get the second on site interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bayer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayer (Kansas City, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through the school career center, the process took 4 weeks, I got an email from the recruiter to arrange a phone interview two days later, very simple questions, asked my education background

Interview Questions

• Education background questions such as what I'm learning, when to graduate and such   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

Phone interview with two managers. No unexpected questions. During plant trip panel interview for several hours. Again no unexpected questions. Pleasant atmosphere during interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bayer in October 2011.

Interview

Had to give a 25 minute presentation on a school project, followed by Q&A by the panel of about 5 engineers.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bayer in February 2009.

Interview

I met with five representatives from within the department followed by a interview with someone form Human Resources. People seemed nice but rather serious at times.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you are underqualified or over qulaified for this position?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bayer in June 2008.

Interview

Started off with hiring agency, they got me in touch with Hiring manager directly. Had an initial phone interview with hiring manager and then I was flown to onsite for face to face. I had a full day long meetings with almost 8 folks and then I received the offer with in 7 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

a little bit

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bayer in January 2008.

Interview

The interview wasn't well prepared because they had to fill in for someone else.