Bayer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bayer Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

Phone pre-screening. Basic questions tell me about yourself. Why bayer. talk about previous work experience. Phone interview. Spoke with few people in HR department. Lots of situational questions. Everyone was super nice. I worked with a few different employees to schedule the interviews, which got confusing but overall everyone was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed?
    Tell me about a time you didn't get along with a manager or co-worker?
    Tell me about a time you used creativity to excel at a job?
    Why Bayer?
    What do you know about Bayer?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bayer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

I was taken to a lunch and spoke with HR. It was super laid back, and I didn't even know it was an interview until the end of the process. They're all about seeing how and where you'll fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayer in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone screening interview and then a phone interview was scheduled with a hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was very brief and I was only asked a few basic questions (tell me about yourself). I felt like they had already made their decision.

Intern Interview

Interview

Great, easy enough. Three interviews, offer letter review, drug and background screening process.

Anonymous Employee in Whippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bayer (Whippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within the next few days heard back about a phone interview. The phone interview was pleasant and just a simple few questions going through my resume and qualifications and what the internship would entail. Then weeks later I heard back about a second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer (Emeryville, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted online application, and got to the 1st round interview with HR. HR kind of went over my online profile, then asked me generic questions. Then got a 2nd round interview with my potential supervisor. The supervisor asked me questions based off my resume. The questions themselves throughout the process weren't too difficult. Got questions asked me about my "biggest challenge" at a previous job, etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

I was interviewed by one lead and he was very nice and welcoming. Made fair questions and explained the position very well, asked what were my expectations. He asked which activities would be of my interest and motivation. He showed the facilities and work place as well as explained the company's production process and product.

Interview Questions

• How do my existing skills apply to the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

A 10-minute telephone interview for the first round. At first, briefly summarize yourself. And then talk about your internship experience. Next talk about your weakness and strength. At last ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about one of the surprising feedbacks you have received.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

The process took about 2-3 weeks. The interview was not organized well...they did not confirm the interview schedule until the day before the interview. And when I visited their office, they made me wait for almost an hour because the interviewer had something else going on. Overall, it was an unpleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard interview questions. Mostly about my qualifications.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

One on-site interview with supervisor, contacted about offer in about two weeks

Interview Questions

• Questions were straightforward, talked about previous experiences, project goals for the internship   Answer Question