Bayer Interview Questions in Morristown, NJ | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayer (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

Terrible HR and staffing. Very little communication and detail. Thank goodness I had a good head hunter. Had to deal with 5 interviews on several different days and then a long period before an offer came. Seemed like HR had no clue what this job entailed. They spoke of it as a higher level than where I was at, but it was a lateral role at best.

Interview Questions

• If I were a color what would I be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Lots of asks, but lots of take it or leave it.

Assistant Brand Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bayer (Morristown, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

On campus recruiting with a Director and Senior Brand Manager. One on one interviews. Standard technical question - favorite ad, introduction of a new product and great marketing examples.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product and why? How would you reposition it to reach a larger audience?   Answer Question
    • How do you define leadership?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Assistant Manager Drug Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bayer (Morristown, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

INterview process was rigorous. Had me submit a writting sample. In the end the HR individual did not follow-up although the hiring manager told me it was "good news"

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you went out of the box to show leader ship   1 Answer