Bayfront Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bayfront Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.7

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayfront Health.

Interview

I was accepted into the residency program prior to officially being hired to a floor. The interview process was first a phone interview, then a group interview. They asked the typical interview questions and where I see myself in 5 years. Also to answer basic RN critical thinking questions.

MHT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bayfront Health.

Interview

I had applied in May of 2014 and was interviewed in July of 2014. Interview was fairly laid back and relaxed. Was interviewed by Director of Nursing. Interview process was quick and easy and I was hired on the spot. Going through HR took the longest, nearly a month, and then it was followed by a week long orientation as well as precepting on the unit. Overall I was pleased with the process!

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayfront Health.

Interview

I'm an out of state applicant. Applied online at night and called by the nurse recruiter the next morning. I was asked with few questions which I thought was already a short interview then I was told to wait for another call from the HR within that day but I was emailed by the HR the next morning. I was then asked to have a phone interview 4 days later. After that, I was asked to have a face to face interview with the nurse managers after a week. During my interview there were like 8-10 interviewers, mostly nurse managers. Since I was an out of state applicant, the HR called and told me about the positive feedback and was offered the job the day after my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was too happy and grateful to have the offer so I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview where 5 manager formulate questions. the questions where the typical questions you find in the internet. the long of the interview was around a hour. the total of question where around 6 or 7 questions. the last question was a clinical scenario where they give 4 different options and you have to select them in order of importance. ex: what pt you will see first, and why.

Cath Lab Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Charlottesville, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then a personal come to department talk to manager .Then supervisor then staff .Then back to managers office talk some more about there were there going as a hospital and a department, aked about strenghs and weakness , what responsibly did I have before.WHat I thought of there department did I like it or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

It was easy going and I felt very comfortable with everyone. I was given a tour and my everyday job duties were explained. I was made to fill at home and not intimidated my the panel. The process took almost 4 hrs but it was so interesting it only seems like a few minutes. Unfortunately the company was undergoing management changes and some things took longer than usual to get through the red tape.
    But over all it was a great experience. I would recommend my friends to this company.

Interview Questions

• What my long term goals with the company were.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bayfront Health.

Interview

First, an HR representative contacts you and you go through a phone interview. Next, a face to face interview, followed by orientation. Overall, the hiring process is very easy and not stressful. HR employees are very friendly and answer any questions you may have about the company, compensation, advancement, requirements, etc.

Per Deim RRT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Spring Hill, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Met with day shift supervisor, director and two staff members, had an open discussion about experiences, my work history, job expectations and questions regarding hospital. Answered several questions regarding skills without difficulty

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have? Do you like working in ICU, ER and NICU. Describe your experience in areas, communication style, work ethic.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Nurse Residency Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

applied online. called one week later. phone interview at 7am ~45min, offered a face to face for one week later. told to bring 7 resume packets: resume, recommendation letter,unofficial transcripts. small semi-tour on the wat to the conference room. 6 person panel at a small rectangle table (intimidating!!!)

Interview Questions

• Priority: who would you tx 1st? pt. w/ BG 60, pt. w/ RR 26,or pt. w/ HR 120?   1 Answer

Negotiation

unfortunately after a month of no response from the recruiter when she finally returned my phone call, i was told that the offer had been resended as they had to consider a few internal applicants first.

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Port Charlotte, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

this was an internal transfer. I filled out the transfer request and accepted an interview. The interview was with 5 staff members, 3 of which we used Skype. Every person had different questions to ask. I was given an opportunity to ask questions as well. The interview was somewhat intimidating since it was with 4 corporate employees.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple things that need completed.   1 Answer