Bayfront Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bayfront Health

2.8

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I met with human resource personal, then I met with the department director. I was able to meet with additional staff to see the process and personality of the department.

Interview Questions

• Typical experience questions based on experience and skills.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bayfront Health.

Interview

First, an HR representative contacts you and you go through a phone interview. Next, a face to face interview, followed by orientation. Overall, the hiring process is very easy and not stressful. HR employees are very friendly and answer any questions you may have about the company, compensation, advancement, requirements, etc.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayfront Health.

Interview

I was accepted into the residency program prior to officially being hired to a floor. The interview process was first a phone interview, then a group interview. They asked the typical interview questions and where I see myself in 5 years. Also to answer basic RN critical thinking questions.

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Brooksville, FL).

Interview

interviewed by the director of the floor, not a panel of 3 or more like I’ve had at other interviews so it was much more comfortable for me. Got a call the same afternoon from HR offering me a position.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a coworker you didn’t get along with and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayfront Health in January 2018.

Interview

1st round by phone. 1st interview was positive, almost leading in a positive sense. 2nd round in person with multiple managers/executives. Agenda for the second round included several physicians who “no showed” for their portion. Left sitting in a conference room waiting for over an hour before someone could say they wouldn’t be coming. Obviously not a good fit.

RN II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Met with nurse manager and we spoke about my previous experience in oncology both adult and pediatric. She ask me why I was wanting to make a change. The interview process was very relaxed and I felt we both were very comfortable taking with one another. At the end of the interview she made me an offer to come work for her along with a salary quote that was to good to turn down and I accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions

• There were no awkward or unexpected questions that I encountered. I had a good vibe and a excellent interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was know as I was offered $6.30 more than my other job, but looking back I should have not been so anxious and feel I could have negotiated a little bit more.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

First interview in on the phone with a recruiter, then in person with the director of nursing and final one with CNO. Overall experience was good, one of the better interviews I have had.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayfront Health (Punta Gorda, FL).

Interview

Initially spoke with recruiter. Scheduled of onsite interview. Interview was normal nursing interview with floor manager, behavioral questions, no clinical questions. Interview was not the most professional. HR extended offer but I declined.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you can do to make patient experience better   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bayfront Health in February 2016.

Interview

Receive call from hiring manager. Brief telephone conversation, set-up time and date for face-to-face interview. Met with manager, clinical manager and physician. Tour of facility and expectations of job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult work situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

MHT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bayfront Health.

Interview

I had applied in May of 2014 and was interviewed in July of 2014. Interview was fairly laid back and relaxed. Was interviewed by Director of Nursing. Interview process was quick and easy and I was hired on the spot. Going through HR took the longest, nearly a month, and then it was followed by a week long orientation as well as precepting on the unit. Overall I was pleased with the process!