Baylor College of Medicine Research Assistant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baylor College of Medicine Research Assistant I Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email a few weeks after applying asking to schedule an interview. Interview went well, was asked standard questions and ended with a tour of the lab. It was a very relaxed environment and the other employees were very friendly. Got an email about 5 days later saying it was a great interview but they decided to go with another applicant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email from the Hiring manager a few days afterwards and set-up an on-site interview with the team. After a few days got another email to set-up another round with the HR. The same day got another email asking for written references from former employers. Very unusual that references were asked before the offer.

Interview Questions

• General background and experience questions. Nothing extra-ordinary.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor College of Medicine.

Interview

Contact me next day, and asked me several questions. Basic question. and Introduced me several ongoing projects and lab environments and then asked me if i had questions and then asked me why chose baylor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Number of interview: 1. Came in, interviewed with lab PI, and was asked general questions. Was asked my background experience and if I have expertise in the lab techniques.

Other job opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Typical asking about myself, what's my goal are, what are your future plans, do you know how to do so-so things that the job posted was about. I was honest, I didn't know anything about those equipments, but I knew some concept of what it was use for and described what I know. I also said I would love the opportunity to learn about it.

Interview Questions

• You ever resolved any problems?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baylor College of Medicine in June 2010.

Good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Professional