Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

3.3

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

In depth, friendly, informative. I met with the director of the department and also had an in depth tour of the entire department. I felt like they liked me and was pleased with my resume.

Interventional Radiology Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process should have tipped me off to what kind of place it was. For the first interview, the lead tech and the radiology manager were both off. I should have run at that point

Interview Questions

• If your life was a book, describe the title and the first 4 chapters   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by a phone interview manager. Formal interview with multidisciplinary group in which I was asked interview questions developed by Baylor, each participant then graded me on a scale associated with each question. I was told they would be making a decision by the end of the week and I would be notified either way. I received no follow up call, eventually called them and was then asked to come in for "a while", awhile actually meant working with a nurse for a few hours. After hearing nothing back again, I followed up and was offered the position. HR was unable to provide information such as number of hours per week, part-time versus prn and if the position was benefit eligible when offer was made.

Interview Questions

• If you were writing a book about your life, what would the title and the first for chapters be?   Answer Question