Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.7

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

Never got an email. I have called everyday asking the pharmacist and lead tech about my application and every day they would say I'm trying to get in touch with the recruiter to pull your application and this has been going on for 4 weeks now

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marble Falls, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Marble Falls, TX).

Interview

I applied online and then I received a email asking me to complete a video interview after a few weeks I got a call from the nurse recruiter to schedule a In person interview. The questions asked were behavioral based

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a doctor or coworker and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Grapevine, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied at Baylor on a Sunday and i heard back from them on Tuesday asking for a phone interview. We set up an phone interview the next week on tuesday and asked me basic things about me. For example what are your certifications, why did u choose baylor, what pay do you desire, what are your weaknesses, do you have any experience in the health field....things like that. The man i interviewed with Joshua was very nice and helpful and set up an in person interview with Christine on Friday. I went in on Friday for the interview with Christine and a PCT who works there sat with me and helped do the interview and it went well. They both asked me questions and afterwards they gave me a tour of the hospital. Then after the tour of the floor she walked me to the front and said they would contact me on Monday about maybe hiring me. I havent heard yet because it is the weekend. But im very positive about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where a patient was emotional and what did you do to call them down.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where a resident was being difficult and what did u do to calm them down.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had to communicate with a co worker to get a job done.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you did something to brighten a residents day, or did something above and beyond to make a resident happy.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a strength about yourself and how it can be added to the team of PCT's   Answer Question

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX).

Interview

I was called in for a group interview. It was a group of 15+ people and the questions were asked in a round table session. You didn't know if you were next or if you had time to gather your thoughts. After the group interview, I was offered the job via phone the next day.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Austin, TX).

Interview

One on one interview with manager of the clinic and then group interview with other staff. Fairly straight forward process with some situational questions. Overall, great and easy process. Had interview, got offer call within two weeks.

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Central, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The just want a warm body, so if you show up and can talk, you will get an offer. Seriously, anyone can get hired unfortunately the good ones usually end up leaving because once your in and working there you realize how they operate. The cheaper the better.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bout a time you had a conflict with a staff member and/or patient and how was it handled   Answer Question

Nurse Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

Applied online, then was asked to do a video interview. You basically recorded yourself, it's awful. They asked Behavioral based questions. Then I heard back from the recruiting office 2 weeks later and he passed my application on to the dept.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a full floor of patients?   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

After two months of applying to various PSS positions throughout the organization, I was finally called for an interview. I previously read other Glassdoor reviews on interviews and was nervous if it was done via panel or within a group. I was elated that my interview was one on one with the department manager. She was relaxed which made me feel relaxed as well. During the interview the position was fully explained as to what is expected and how it can be achieved through proper training. I was introduced to the entire staff and was showed around the department. The staff was very inviting and very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Baylor Scott and White?   1 Answer

Physician Office Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Waxahachie, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email to provide details on when I would be available for a phone interview. The next day I was contacted for my phone interview, which lasted approximately 20-30 minutes. I was asked some general information questions, given details regarding the position, and asked a few behavioral questions. The recruiter stated he had two locations he was sending my information to see about setting up FTC interviews. My FTC interviews were scheduled for later that same week and the recruiter advised I would here back within a week of going to my interviews. It has been a month and I have yet to receive any information regarding my interviews, even after follow-up emails.

Interview Questions

• Provide details and specifics of a time I went above and beyond to help a co-worker.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Great... went fairly quickly.. had a phone interview set up the day after application. Everyone seems so nice. Whole process of getting hired wasn't quick but seemed to move quickly. Was less than a week after inperson interview that I had offer