Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 479 of over 479 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baylor Scott & White Health

Featured Interview

Baylor Scott & White Health

Application

I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health

Interview

Interview process was similar to most new grad interviews. Very great staff members, made me feel comfortable and a lot less anxious for the interview. This made the process much more enjoyable and allowed us to get a feel for personality rather than just strict behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, and why you want to work here.
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

Baylor Scott & White Health

Application

I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health

Interview

Recruiter reached out quickly after application was submitted, and coordinated a phone interview for the same week. The recruiter seemed knowledgeable about the position and unique needs for the hiring manager. Conversation during phone interview was engaging and felt honest/transparent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rowlett, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Rowlett, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

I will update if something changes but I waited a month for a call. No call. Go drop off resume and have on the spot interview. Recruiter calls me later to set appt. She calls next day. Asks general questions. Then asks me if (with 2 years experience) "$14ish per hour" is okay. Just to keep options open I said, "I guess". Then I look it up and the LOWEST paid ED Techs are getting $18/hour.. not cool. My management interview is tomorrow and we'll see how this goes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baylor Scott & White Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health

Interview

Overall it was a good experience. First round was phone interview. Within 2 weeks they called in for second round of in person interview. It had both technical and behavioral questions. In next 3 weeks or so they offered me job role.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult investigator/client? How would you manage multiple project deadlines around the same time? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX)

Interview

I had first a phone interview with the VP and Director of research. Later I was called for in-person interview. This interview was almost a day long interview where I met 4 people from different departments. Overall, the interview process was fair, but long.

Interview Questions
  • Describe about yourself; Describe the projects that you led; Specific questions on statistics

Baylor Scott & White Health

Application

I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health

Interview

Simple interview mainly personality based. Only technical question was to describe TCP/IP to show understanding as well as explain basic networking concepts. Besides that, no experience was really required and the process was simple. Urine drug test is required and so is Tb shot.

Interview Questions
  • What is TCP IP What are the layers of the tcp ip model

Baylor Scott & White Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health

Interview

It was a virtual interview. The interviewees were very knowledgeable and to the point. They let me know exactly what to expect with the job. I appreciated that. They went into detail of what is required of the position. They made me feel comfortable about it being an ongoing learning process for everyone. I was really nervous but it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baylor Scott & White Health

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health

Interview

The process involved and application, phone interview, video questions, and in person panel interview. The people were kind and friendly, but direct and down to business. The recruiter communicated very well and always made sure to prepare me and make me feel comfortable in each new step.

Interview Questions
  • What was something in your career that you faced that was difficult? How did you handle it?

Baylor Scott & White Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health in May 2021

Interview

Wonderful! Started with a very open conversation and some questions mixed in, and opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Then a quick tour around the clinic and introduction to the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2021

Interview

The first step was a HireView Recording of your answers and the second step was an interview with the supervisors. Overall, the process was easy and actually fun. I've never done interviews via HireView and was a little daunted by it in the beginning, but I got the hang of it pretty quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baylor Scott & White Health

Application

I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health

Interview

They had prepared questions that was used for all interviews. They were kind and respectful. It was about 30 min long. I was interviewed by two different med surg managers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a stressful situation you were in and how you handled it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 479 Interviews