Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Grapevine, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied and was notified within 24hrs that I was selected to do a 30min phone screening interview. The recruiter was nice, helpful and informative. Towards the end of the call, he scheduled me to have a formal in-person interview with the hiring manager at the hospital. On interview day, I reported to HR and the manager came to get me and took me to the floor and gave me a tour. After the tour, I was asked behavioral questions by the manager and then by two others on staff.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a situation where you had to deal with a difficult patient? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Physician Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to over a hundred of positions online over the last 6 months. It is mid August and I received a call from an application from the beginning ofJuly. I finally received a call from a recruiter for an over the phone interview. It went well. She scheduled my second interview with the hiring manager for the next day. The hiring manager was great and very easy to talk to. She ask basic interview questions and then she told me about the company. I felt the interview went great but unfortunately I wasn't selected.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

I applied to the position online, was called for an interview in less than 24 hours, and hired on the spot. That should have been a major red flag right there! The turnover rate is so high with this company they constantly need to be hiring new and will hire any person with a pulse.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions, like tell me a time you were a patient advocate, or tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult patient"   Answer Question

Contact Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

You apply for jobs through their website. Despite applying for dozens that I qualified for, this is the only position I heard back from. It seems nearly impossible to get an interview. The manager called me and set up an interview. I went in and met with him and another manager. They said they would make their decision the following week, and it has been two weeks and I never heard anything. Not even a "dear John" email.

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual questions about customer service, what motivates you, etc.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview went well, lasted about 30-45 minutes at the most. No trick questions, majority of them were about my previous job history (had to take extra copies of my resumé so we could go over it), why I chose Baylor, what do I know about Baylor, and what they expected of someone that they would hire. After the interview I was given a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What did you like and dislike about your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Why Baylor Scott and White?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever dealt with a co-worker that slacked on the job? If so, how did you handle working with that person?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday; received an email for a phone interview with the recruiter on Thursday. I interviewed with the recruiter via phone on Friday. Interviewed with the hiring manager on Tuesday and received my offer of employment on Wednesday. The F2F interview with the hiring manager was very casual and laid back. No tricky/tough questions, just the basic "tell me about yourself", "describe a negative situation where you handled it and made it positive. The rest of the questions where about my skills and previous job history. After the interview, I received a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

Applied online, recieved additional e-mail within 24 hrs about the position. Got called to set up an interview a few days later, and got an offer in less than a week. Process was very quick and easy, the interview was casual and comfortable while mostly talking about the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions about personality, availability and previous work history.   Answer Question

Staff RN, GN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

After the application is submitted, there is a video interview with general questions about you, including why you want to be a nurse, what was your greatest challenge and how did you overcome it, what specialty interests you the most and why etc.

Interview Questions

• How did you celebrate a good outcome with the team you worked with?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone the they schedule a face to face interview in a panel of 6 plus me. It was thorough and it took almost an hour. Then they went ahead and schedule a 3rd Interview with CNO and a 4th Interview with Regional director of IP. It sounds exhaustive but they were very professional and friendly at the same time. I would say if you have the experience this won't feel like it's a torture.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Interview

Streamlined, great communication. Panel interview with a large number of people, but all were so friendly, warm, and welcoming that it was not nerve wracking. Interviewed with one other large system in DFW (and got an offer) but was so much more comfortable with BSWH from start to finish. Great communication throughout.