Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Baylor Scott & White Health

2.7

Interview

Contacted almost immediately to do an pre-recorded interview, answer based on pre set Q’s. A week later, had a follow up from a recruiter to verify the information I said and tell me a bit about the pay and what the hours would be able what units they have open. Said he will contact me soon to possibly set up an interview with a unit hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a patient, coworker, or a family member.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be a nurse and what is your 3-5 year plan.   Answer Question

Speech Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

It was a stressful interview process with the entire therapy team there. You go through a recruiter first, and then have the interview with the team. After the interview, I did not hear from them for a while, and then it was finally given to me.

Interview Questions

• If you are seeing a TBI patient on the scale of a 2, what goals would you make for them?   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Interview

I was contacted through a nursing recruiter and interviewed over the phone . She said that she would send my information to the unit manager and I’m still waiting to hear for the second interview

Nurse Resident Interview

Interview

Process took 2-3 months, asked behavioral based questions along with clinical questions. I was contacted by a recruiter and then I interviewed over a video cam with around 8 members from the department.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

I waited nearly an hour in the HR office because the recruiter did not let the managers know he had scheduled an interview with me. Luckily the manager was extremely nice and squeezed me in because I had come from out of town. The interview questions were not very difficult and everyone was very kind. I got an offer the next day and accepted

Interview Questions

• Tell about a conflict you encountered and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Interview

I had a digital interview it was fairly easy. I don’t think I enjoy interviews over devices very much. I was invited for second interview, was expecting a panel.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

I applied online on Saturday and was sent an invitation to interview on Sunday. The interview was a video interview where you record yourself answering questions. It was a smooth interview process. I am now scheduled to do a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a client or coworker.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health in March 2020.

Interview

I applied for everything I could find online and heard back a month later. I did an online interview and then a phone interview and finally an in person interview so far.

Interview Questions

• A time when I didn't get along with a peer and what I did about it.   Answer Question

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

recruiter called , hiring manager emailed, online interview a few days later, offer a few days later , declined offer due to timing and start date didn't work out and orientation dates didn't work for me

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health in February 2020.

Interview

Filled out an on line application, then received invite to do a digital interview, then received phone call from their recruiter inviting me to meet with a supervisor for a face to face interview. Interviewed by manager and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a co-worker doing a task differently than you were taught to do the same task, how would you handle that.   Answer Question