Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.8

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

I applied to the position online, was called for an interview in less than 24 hours, and hired on the spot. That should have been a major red flag right there! The turnover rate is so high with this company they constantly need to be hiring new and will hire any person with a pulse.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions, like tell me a time you were a patient advocate, or tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult patient"   Answer Question

Contact Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

You apply for jobs through their website. Despite applying for dozens that I qualified for, this is the only position I heard back from. It seems nearly impossible to get an interview. The manager called me and set up an interview. I went in and met with him and another manager. They said they would make their decision the following week, and it has been two weeks and I never heard anything. Not even a "dear John" email.

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual questions about customer service, what motivates you, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

Applied online, recieved additional e-mail within 24 hrs about the position. Got called to set up an interview a few days later, and got an offer in less than a week. Process was very quick and easy, the interview was casual and comfortable while mostly talking about the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions about personality, availability and previous work history.   Answer Question

Staff RN, GN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

After the application is submitted, there is a video interview with general questions about you, including why you want to be a nurse, what was your greatest challenge and how did you overcome it, what specialty interests you the most and why etc.

Interview Questions

• How did you celebrate a good outcome with the team you worked with?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone the they schedule a face to face interview in a panel of 6 plus me. It was thorough and it took almost an hour. Then they went ahead and schedule a 3rd Interview with CNO and a 4th Interview with Regional director of IP. It sounds exhaustive but they were very professional and friendly at the same time. I would say if you have the experience this won't feel like it's a torture.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Interview

Streamlined, great communication. Panel interview with a large number of people, but all were so friendly, warm, and welcoming that it was not nerve wracking. Interviewed with one other large system in DFW (and got an offer) but was so much more comfortable with BSWH from start to finish. Great communication throughout.

Room Control Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Apply online
    A recruiter will contact you via telephone to schedule a phone screening
    You will have a phone screening with the recruiter, approximately 15 minutes
    You will have a face to face interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult personality for me to work with?   1 Answer

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Killeen, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

First I was called and asked if I was still interested in the position. Once I confirmed I was, I was scheduled for the phone interview later that day.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking to join the company?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

Completed on line application, included resume. Called to follow up with local HR office to make sure application was received.
    Interviewed with direct supervisor, met others in office.
    Wrote thank you note.
    Received follow up call from HR offering position and informing me of salary.
    Orientation scheduled.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was simple. Basic "describe yourself" and "describe a time when you faced a challenge.." . The hiring manager was very kind, yet transparent on her expectations of the ideal candidate. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.
      Describe a time when you failed, how did you handle the situation?
      Describe how you stay organized.   1 Answer