Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Irving, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Hirevue digital interview, phone screen with manager and senior recruiter, in person interview with a different senior recruiter and regular recruiter, and finally interview with director. Everything seem to have went well and the recruiters liked my answers but the director was not aware much of my experience and there was no conversation between my answers with the recruiters because i interviewed with the director right after. I feel thats where I went wrong. I told her I am looking for high volume work and that my current position did not offer it, yet she kept saying how she needs someone who can do high volume work like go figure! I really enjoyed speaking with everyone else especially Amber and Laura.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult hiring managers?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you were busy but kept getting interrupted. How do you handle your workload when that happens?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with adhoc reports   Answer Question

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Three interviews. One phone interview, two one on one with management and senior leadership. The phone interview was approximately 30 minutes long. The one on one interviews were 30 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I respond to conflict.   1 Answer

Patient Access Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

After about four to six months after applying I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I went and spoke with the department supervisor for approximately 30 minutes and then she had me go sit in the department that I would be working in to see if it seemed like a position that I would like to do. She also considered it a peer interview where I shadowed another lady who, I'm sure, gave her opinion of my abilities.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle aggitated patients when there are long wait times?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (New York, NY).

Interview

sufficient and to the point, this was 2015 now looking for other opportunities within the healthcare community. it was a standard interview with the supervisor and an employee team member. was given a lot of information and a tour of the hospital.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty fair and simple! They didn't ask any personal questions and they kept it very professional. A couple of days later, I met with the manager and it was amazing!

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Round Rock, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

2-3 managers, personality questions, opportunity to ask questions. Everyone was super friendly throughout the process and gave great feedback. They really took the time to get to know me through the questions and were super open and honest throughout.

Anonymous Employee in Rowlett, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Rowlett, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Had 1st interview - 4/2
    2nd (peer) interview - 4/10 (each about 45 min, easy behavioral questions) After peer interview I received an offer. Had no previous hospital experience, but had my CNA license & customer service experience. Background check - 4/13
    Drug test & Employee Health visit, badge ID photo - 4/16. Start date: 4/30

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday; received an email for a phone interview with the recruiter on Thursday. I interviewed with the recruiter via phone on Friday. Interviewed with the hiring manager on Tuesday and received my offer of employment on Wednesday. The F2F interview with the hiring manager was very casual and laid back. No tricky/tough questions, just the basic "tell me about yourself", "describe a negative situation where you handled it and made it positive. The rest of the questions where about my skills and previous job history. After the interview, I received a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

i had a phone interview with a Recruiter, she scheduled me for a second interview right after.My second interview was on monday , 2+ managers interviewed me at the same time. On wenesday I was given an offer!!

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

After two months of applying to various PSS positions throughout the organization, I was finally called for an interview. I previously read other Glassdoor reviews on interviews and was nervous if it was done via panel or within a group. I was elated that my interview was one on one with the department manager. She was relaxed which made me feel relaxed as well. During the interview the position was fully explained as to what is expected and how it can be achieved through proper training. I was introduced to the entire staff and was showed around the department. The staff was very inviting and very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Baylor Scott and White?   1 Answer