Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions in Plano, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Plano, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a good process to begin with, after accepting the job I did not hear back from them for about 2 months. I was concerned that I didn't have the job. Finally after reaching out to the recruiter I was told they were very busy with all of the applicants.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped a patient and their family member   Answer Question
    • What are things that you can contribute to the team? Give an example of each.   Answer Question

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Plano, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online got a email from HR Recruiter the next day. Scheduled 15 min phone interview following day. Since I lived out of state at the time interviews were scheduled two weeks out. Came into town had two interviews same day. Following day was offered both positions.

Access Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

1. You apply
    2. You are emailed or called by a recruiter with options on locations and jobs
    3. You are called for an interview with facility
    4. You are called back for a second interview
    5. You go through the in processing with background check and drug testing
    6. You are called back with job offer from recruiter

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Insurance Verification?   1 Answer

Therapy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Plano, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

First i was called for a phone interview, then I had an interview with two supervisors who were really cool, then I had a peer interview and my current coworkers were really cool at the time as well.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Plano, TX).

Interview

Got a phone screen interview really quick~!

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Plano, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I was able to apply for the position via the intranet and submit my resume. Within less than 12 hours Human Resources contacted me to set up a telephone interview. The telephone interview was scheduled in less that 48 hours. I am now awaiting a call back to see if the Director of ICU is interested in interviewing me. I should hear from HR within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• How have I increased employee retention and what were the measureable outcomes.   1 Answer