Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions in Round Rock, TX | Glassdoor

Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions in Round Rock, TX

2.2

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

Was a short interview. although was approved for position, took HR 4-mos to get their act together to hire. was very assertive in contacting department, and communicating how could help the company. They typically hire persons who they already know. I was one of the few to get an interview, and hired since they had not known me before the interview.

Interview Questions

• specific to job role. they wanted to ensure that commited, and that willing to stay in the position for the longhall. inquired how would benefit the department.   1 Answer

Exercise Physiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Round Rock, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It took about one month between applying and the interview. Interviewer only asked basic questions from a list. Interviewer did not ask questions about my resume. Hospital staff was nice and made me feel comfortable.

Applications Analyst- I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Round Rock, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was Interviewed by a group of 8. After the interview,she I followed up with the hiring manager. She said she will get back to me when a decision is made. But, the hiring manager never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why Baylor? Why do you think you are fit for this job?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Round Rock, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

It took around 2 weeks, first was a phone interview and the next was in person. Very nice people and the interview for the phone was around 5 minutes after the scheduled time.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about greatest weakness, and times we've failed.   Answer Question

Phoenix Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Round Rock, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard with expected questions. It consisted of the hiring manager and their team (total of 5 people) seated around a table in a small conference room. The interview was basically the manager reading questions from their form and writing down answers. After the interview I received an email with instructions on taking a proctored online assessment from Epic.

After interview and passing assessment, I was told through email that selection would take a little longer than initially expected (about 2 weeks total). Follow-up emails from myself at 2 weeks and 1 month both went unanswered. Position remained open on website for months before finally being removed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your biggest weakness, what are your current responsibilities, etc.   Answer Question

Procedural Nurse I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Round Rock, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Basic interview and offer to spend a shift doing observation... Then after the observation date I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Actually the question that probably landed me the job,, was, what in your past job experience best demonstrates your empathy toward your patients. Please describe the scenario.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial salary offer was for $1.00 less then I was currently making. Since this was a position in an area that I really wanted,,, and entailed a lot of training. I just requested that S&W match my current salary. Which they did.