Baymont Inn & Suites Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baymont Inn & Suites

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baymont Inn & Suites (Madison, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

I sat down for a chat with the GM, he asked me about my customer service experience and my interests. It was very laid back, he showed me around and offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult experience with a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baymont Inn & Suites (Modesto, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, was called in for an interview. Completed the interview with the GM who was kind. Discussed easy questions as listed below, and discussed backgrounds and experience. Followed that up with a second interview with the operations manager, via telephone the same night. The O.M. was very easy to speak with, and he asked questions to get a feel for my personality.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked for a hotel before?
      Front desk experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baymont Inn & Suites (Champaign, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

First interview is with Front Desk Manager. He will ask you several questions about yourself and your job experience. If that goes well you will also be interviewed by the GM that day who will also ask you several questions. He will go back to the office and if it went well with him the Front Desk Manager will return with the paperwork for you to fill out for your background check. If you can pass the background check and your receive good references from previous jobs you should get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is you customer service background?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an unhappy or irate guest?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baymont Inn & Suites (Richmond, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was very informal. I was asked a few questions that seemed inappropriate, but I attributed that to training or lack of. It was a pretty easy interview overall.

Interview Questions

• What hotel experience did I have?   1 Answer