Baystate Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2016

2.0

Pharmacy Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. Several questions about what type of work did in McKesson, Pyxis and 403b. The interview was not structured to be formal. It was very informal and structured around my resume mostly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used the non McKesson function in connect?   Answer Question

Marketing Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Sent in application in May....got an email with questions in June...personal interview in June...even though was told process would be a couple of weeks.....was called in September that they decided not to fill the job after numerous emails. The decision makers kept telling me they would get back to me in a certain timeframe and didn't hit any of these. Seemed very disjointed.

Interview Questions

• Experience
      Management style
      Explain certain difficult situations
      Answer Question

EHR MEDICAL RECORDS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online on a Saturday, phone interview the very next Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. Person who i spoke with was very knowledgeable about the position, at the end wanted to schedule an interview. Agreed, scheduled interview for first week in December. Interviewed for position and was told that it takes 30 days to complete any hiring process. Tried to reach out for follow-up an never gotten a return call.

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

I applied online and had a telephone interview. The recruiter was impossible to reach, we played phone tag for almost two weeks. Once we actually were able to talk, she was not prepared to answer the basics about the role, the department of the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of substance was asked by the recuiter   1 Answer