Bazaarvoice Content Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bazaarvoice Content Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

Phone interview along with multiple online tests, applied through flexjobs.com as this position looked like a great telecommute job that would supplement my full time position. I was looking for a flexible telecommute position that I would be able to perform before and after my regular hours and that would be flexible to those needs.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 3 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bazaarvoice

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

There was an online mini-review test and then a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice and down to earth and made me feel comfortable. She actually didn't mind that I was driving at the time and was able to tell me about the position more based on my questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make an executive decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I was emailed after submitting online. The initial email was inquiring about my education experience (they prefer college grads). I then did a skills test. I went through very quickly. It seemed to me that the pay scale was very low ($10/hr) for a position that required a degree and skill. I pay my babysitter $10/hr...

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in March 2010.

Interview

It was mostly over the phone and a document was sent to my PC to read with question about the document content.

Interview Questions

• Are you happy working at home   1 Answer

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in June 2009.

Interview

there was a skills test as well as well as in person interview, interview process is more stringent now

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for this position