Bazaarvoice Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bazaarvoice Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

I applied via my university's career site as well as on the BV website. I heard back quite a bit after I had originally applied, but once the interview process had started, it went by significantly faster. Everyone was super kind and willing to work around my schedule.

The questions were pretty standard - mostly just to get to know you better, understand you experiences, and your internship goals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about this certain experience. Did you follow up on previous internship projects, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bazaarvoice

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with 3 members of the team, each is about 15 mins for Social Analyst intern. They asked about what experience of projects you did

Interview Questions

• Employer asked if I have some experience of data mining   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

The HR set up an interview with me at a university career fair. I waited outside for 30 minutes and they keep telling me that they will talk to me after they are done with the person they are currently interviewing. Then they told me that I wasn't on the list. The interviewer refused to come out and gave me an explanation. Very negative experience.