Bazaarvoice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bazaarvoice Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

3.3

Junior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in January 2015.

Interview

Applied though the company website. Received an email from the recruiter the next day wanting to set up a call. After a 30 minute call with the recruiter she set up a call with the hiring manager. Then I was asked to come in for a face to face with the team, 4 members for 30 minutes each. Everything moved quickly and the recruiter was informative of the process and next steps. The office and staff were very professional, setting a great example of what may come.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Asked what I considered my strengths and weaknesses are individually and with a team.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a request for an interview with HR about 2 weeks later. The HR representative was good but didn't follow up to provide feedback when she said she would. I had to continually follow up to find that there was a change in hiring managers causing the delay in the process. It appeared to be a great company to work for though and I would apply again.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about my experience and my interest in the company.   Answer Question

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter through referral. A phone screening was scheduled soon with one engineer. 45 minutes, the usual stuff (collaborative coding exercise). Got to fly in to Austin in person. Good accommodation, limo service from airport to hotel to company and back. There were 5-6 runds of interviews, mostly with other engineers and one QA person. 2 systems design and 3 coding rounds (everything is on the whiteboard). Overall, everyone was nice and fair, the questions were of an average difficulty,

Interview Questions

• Can't disclose due to NDA. The difficulty level was average.   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

Thorough yet fair. Had two round of interviews with about five persons in each round. They asked detail questions about my experience and how it would relate to the posted role.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. Had a 30 minute phone screen with the hiring manager which led to an in person interview that lasted four hours. This is fairly long for recruiting interviews. I spoke with the entire team during the interview.

I will say that the coordinating was awesome. I had a detailed interview plan sent to me. So I was fully aware of what was going on during the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• Everything was fairly normal regarding the questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was tough and took a little while. I was also asked to give only a week's notice to my previous employer. I had to negotiate to get a week and a half. Did not feel it was fair at all.

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

There was an online mini-review test and then a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice and down to earth and made me feel comfortable. She actually didn't mind that I was driving at the time and was able to tell me about the position more based on my questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make an executive decision?   Answer Question

Client Success Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in December 2014.

Interview

About 4 weeks after my online application, I got an email from an HR manager to set up a phone screen (half an hour). The second step was a phone interview the next day with the person who would be my boss, after which I was asked to send a note about it to the HR manager from before. The third step was an in person interview with the manager's boss, and finally a presentation on a real-life example of a client problem. (Days in between to prepare your presentation.) Everyone was courteous and smart. They really like big marketing agency experience in a candidate's background for this position, which pleasantly surprised me.

Interview Questions

• The HR manager explained how the CSDs share a pool of about 1000 customers and asked if I saw any problems with that.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was on campus and taking about 45 minutes . Mostly asking questions about my resume, like what were the projects going, what languages I used, what's the hardest/challenging parts of the projects, etc. In the last he asked me to implement a hash table, which needs two functions, put and get.

Management Interview

Interview

Applied at the company's online careers website, an internal recruiter contacted me and had a recruiter screening. Then 2 Phone interviews were set up after. Took about 2 months since the application was submitted.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter and job itself were fantastic, but the one of interviewers was control freak. He never gave me an opportunity to speak about my experience and skills that I could offer. Every time I initiated, he shut me down (he told me to "stop"each time) and wanted to discuss only what he wanted to know for the entire 40 minutes. Then I realized why would I or anyone want to work with this guy?

But the process itself was great. A reliable recruiter who always replied to my questions and set up times/dates without mistakes.
      Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

we went through phone interview. I couldn't make it to the next level but the lady who interviewed me explained next steps. next interview was technical interview and the last one was presentation based on the data analysis provided 48 hours prior to the presentation date.