Bazaarvoice Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bazaarvoice Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Think behavioral... examples of how you resolve conflict, how you handle the situation when over-committing, examples of your initiative at last job, what bothers you, describe a situation where your work was criticized, what are your weaknesses (plural), and of course, why do you want to work here and why do you want the job.

Be sure to not talk too much, make your point, and always answer the question. Otherwise you might not fit into their "culture" (read the blog).

Is it just me or does the 5 star review sound like someone from the HR department at the company?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bazaarvoice

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in November 2011.

Interview

When confirming the interview the email did not even contain the lenght of the interview. The Interview was then much shorter then scheduled. Recruiter did not seem to be interested and seemed to be asking only standard questions. My answers were interrupted. Weird and unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions