Bazaarvoice User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bazaarvoice User Experience Designer Interview Questions

4.0

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The initial phone screen was pretty basic, but there was some miscommunication in regards to setting up the appointment. I live on the east coast, and so all the times I mentioned over email communications included "EST" but when they responded, they didn't specify the interview time as CST or EST, so I ended up waiting an extra hour. Not a big deal, but just something to note.

Interview Questions

• If you were to design a casino for a blind person, how would you go about your design process?   1 Answer
  • Describe what is your favorite object, explain why, and it cannot be an Apple product.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bazaarvoice

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in May 2011.

Interview

Brought me in to ask me all the ways I could improve their product and passed. I really got the feeling they were just fishing for ideas.

Interview Questions

• How would you rank and display both positive and negative reviews.   Answer Question