Be410 Marketing Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Be410

1.5

Marketing Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be410 (Lakewood, WA) in October 2019.

Interview

Direct marketing firms have three interviews. I went to the first one with tons of people applying, 15 minute interview where I specified I had experience in Direct Marketing and looking for the next step in my career and was told that they only promote within. Wish I was told this before applying. Additionally, although you bring a resume, don’t expect it to be read just meandered with no questions at all. My interview was brief largely due to the fact I had the experience already, and that I would have to begin at the bottom in order to advanced. I declined the following interview offer because I already had this experience, skills and leadership, and to restart wouldn’t be that next step.

Interview Questions

Be410 Response

Oct 30, 2019 – President

Hi Reviewer! Thanks for taking the time to meet with us. We try to be as upfront as possible online in our ads and during our hiring process that the sales role is strictly entry-level. We have to be sure that individuals understand and have experience in our systems before we can promote them into leadership roles representing the brands we have contracts with. We thank you for your feedback and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Other Interview Reviews for Be410

Marketing Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and received an phone call soon after to set up a quick interview. I scheduled one for the following day and went in. It was very brief.. maybe 15 minutes and it wasn't really an interview. He mainly described the job in more detail and asked if I was still interested. To me, this is something you do on the phone rather than making someone come in. He also told me that it was a Thursday-Monday work schedule which would've been nice to know on the job description because that doesn't work for me. Therefore, I told him that I was no longer interested. Overall, I felt that it was a little unprofessional and a waste of my time. The job description could've been a lot more clear and a phone interview would've sufficed. The interviewer himself was kind, but the whole thing was handled poorly.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with taking initiative and managing a team?   Answer Question

Be410 Response

Sep 29, 2018 – President

Hi Reviewer! Thanks for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you felt it was a waste of your time. We'll ask our HR team to review the planned phone conversations to make sure scheduling details are covered. We hope you were able to find something that worked for you.