Beacon Hill Staffing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Access Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group.

Interview

Beacon Hill staff will interview you first (mine was over the phone), then client (also telephonic), and background. Entire process was extremely fast, about two weeks, and I was kept in the loop the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with _____   1 Answer

Recruiter/Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There was a phone interview and an in-person interview. The phone was great and very upbeat. The in-person was HORRIBLE. No one was at the front desk when I arrived, but there was a random phone set up so you called your extension. Called, no answer. So I awkwardly sat in the front office. Then, a person moved me into an interview room, but another interviewee showed up. The hiring manager decided to interview this person first (even though I was there at least 10 minutes before them) and was then too busy to meet with me. I sat there for over an hour waiting for someone to come interview me. They decided to send in another recruiter, who did not seem interested and said they were hungover. I was then told that they actually aren't hiring for this position. Not only was a treated poorly and like I didn't matter, I also wasted time preparing for the interviews, driving, and studying about their company. I would never ever ever work for a company that thinks so low of their potential candidates. Hands down the worst experience I have ever had in an interview. SO unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Jul 6, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello, Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm. We pride ourselves in being a... More

Chief of Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter within two days, but played phone tag for more than one week. I scheduled a phone call with the recruiter and discovered that the position I applied for had already closed. The recruiter did not inform me of this change prior to the scheduled call. I didn't find this to be very professional.

Interview Questions

• The call was short, as the opportunity of interest was no longer available.   Answer Question

Jul 20, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello, Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm. We regret that we were unable to... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Fishers, IN).

Interview

The recruiter I worked with was amazing. She was constantly keeping me up to date even if she didn't have an answer from the hiring manager. If I sent an email to her it was never more than a few hours to get a response. They did a phone screen followed up by an onsite interview. They asked about my experience and some typical behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• What my experience was with the types of projects they wanted me to manage   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone call and then a Skype interview. Very straightforward - mostly asked about why you would be a good fit and past experiences. The recruiter made it sound as if I was getting an offer but didn't end up getting one. She was helpful and wanted me to speak with a recruiter to aid me with my job search further.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

My interview process at Beacon Hill as a client was wonderful. The interview was relaxed but focused and I had an opportunity to go through my work history and describe the circumstance which have led to my current job and what I was hoping for next. My recruiter was very straight forward, encouraging, and set very realistic expectation in terms of potential and suitable opportunities as well as potential salary.

Interview Questions

• What is it about an Executive Assistant position that you enjoy and makes you want to seek employment in this field?   Answer Question

Project Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group.

Interview

Brief phone interview with Beacon Hill. If they select you for a project, there is another phone interview with the project client (law firm). Questions are basic, and tend to cover experience and availability to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the program Relativity?   1 Answer

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Interview

Phone interview
    These are temp positions only. Expect the project to only last about one third of what they say. Projects and with no notice. Say the project will last three weeks and you're there one week.
    Easy work but the environment depends on who you happen to be sitting next to.

Interview Questions

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Apr 13, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello, Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm, and that includes a positive and... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was unlike any interview I've been to before. It was unprofessional. I get that they were trying to get your personality, however, when one goes to a job interview and acts professional I do not think they should be shamed for acting professional. They also basically talked me out of the job during the interview telling me how hard and horrible the position is. I just think there is a fine line between professionalism and fun at work and I don't think our personalities were clicking. Overall, I don't think this was the most successful interview because mainly I was being put down the whole time I was there. However, the girl that I talked to that worked there seemed to absolutely love her job which made me excited until the guy came in and ripped me to shreds.

Interview Questions

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Apr 27, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello, Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm, and that includes feeling that you... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Was called in for a meeting, so that the recruiter can get acquainted after seeing my resume online. I do not believe they throughly look at it, as it was asked to be sent to the recruiters personal email, and many questions of my background. If it had been read, they would have known I was originally from a different country. There was talk of a position that would have been ideal, but nothing concrete, where when who and how was never disclosed. The entire thing unfortunately was a waste of time, and for someone that is on a job hunt time is of the essence. My time would have been better spent staying home and job searching than going down to their offices.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background?   1 Answer

May 4, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello, Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm. This includes utilizing our... More