Beacon Hill Staffing Group Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruiter on LinkedIn, had a 30 minute phone interview following that. Phone interview was followed by a face to face interview over coffee that lasted about 20 minutes. Very casual and many of the same questions that were asked over the phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group in June 2017.

Interview

Completed a phone interview and a skype interview with an HR agent. Was told that I would have an in-person interview but never heard back after attempting numerous times to contact them.

Interview Questions

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Oct 2, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm. If there are further details of... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. The onsite interview took 3.5 hrs . Met Recruiting Manager followed by Recruiting team lead, Business Development lead, Branch manager and two people from Recruitment. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I never received feedback. I received voicemail from recruiting manager with no update. Receiving no feedback was disappointing!!!

Interview Questions

• How do you source candidates? What tools have you used?   1 Answer

Jul 27, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience about our firm. While we are glad that you found your interview experience to be a positive one, we regret that... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was unlike any interview I've been to before. It was unprofessional. I get that they were trying to get your personality, however, when one goes to a job interview and acts professional I do not think they should be shamed for acting professional. They also basically talked me out of the job during the interview telling me how hard and horrible the position is. I just think there is a fine line between professionalism and fun at work and I don't think our personalities were clicking. Overall, I don't think this was the most successful interview because mainly I was being put down the whole time I was there. However, the girl that I talked to that worked there seemed to absolutely love her job which made me excited until the guy came in and ripped me to shreds.

Interview Questions

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Apr 27, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm, and that includes feeling that you... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Made me feel so comfortable during the entire interview process. They were very transparent about the pros and cons of the job (which is very helpful especially coming straight out of college). Everyone was very nice and it hardly felt like an interview, rather the employers just getting to know me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good in sales/as a recruiter?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Very laid back non-traditional interview. While they do ask some questions about your work history, they basically just want to get to know your personality to see if you'd be a good fit. Seems like a company with a good culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked what motivated you to work with their company   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process took over 4 weeks. Was brought in multiple times for many different interviews with different people including potential managers, coworkers and directors after the initial phone screen. After every interview the internal recruiter checked back with me to give me feedback and check in with how I was feeling which was nice. However the process was extremely lengthy and resulted with no offer without much explanation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in recruiting? How would you handle difficult phone calls? How would you go the extra mile for our clients?   Answer Question

Oct 11, 2016 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm. If you are still interested, we would like... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

Was brought in several times in a week or two to speak with different people. But they never let me know the outcome of my interview even when I emailed asking if they had reached a decision.

Interview Questions

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Oct 27, 2016 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

.The interview process started out with an email. I emailed them back and forth for a few days. Then set up an interview phone screen and went well. I liked what they has to hear and the way they conducted themselves was very professional and They asked very standard recruiting questions.

Interview Questions

• What other companies are you interviewing with?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group.

Interview

Lengthy. Lots of time and met lots of people, the whole process was five weeks and I had to keep taking time off work. At one point there was an interview that lasted three hours. Met with two people.

Interview Questions

• Asked mostly about my experience and examples that relate to the job.   Answer Question