Beacon Hill Staffing Group Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Very laid back non-traditional interview. While they do ask some questions about your work history, they basically just want to get to know your personality to see if you'd be a good fit. Seems like a company with a good culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked what motivated you to work with their company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process took over 4 weeks. Was brought in multiple times for many different interviews with different people including potential managers, coworkers and directors after the initial phone screen. After every interview the internal recruiter checked back with me to give me feedback and check in with how I was feeling which was nice. However the process was extremely lengthy and resulted with no offer without much explanation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in recruiting? How would you handle difficult phone calls? How would you go the extra mile for our clients?   Answer Question

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Oct 11, 2016 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive experience working with our firm. If you are still interested, we would like ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

Was brought in several times in a week or two to speak with different people. But they never let me know the outcome of my interview even when I emailed asking if they had reached a decision.

Interview Questions

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Oct 27, 2016 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

.The interview process started out with an email. I emailed them back and forth for a few days. Then set up an interview phone screen and went well. I liked what they has to hear and the way they conducted themselves was very professional and They asked very standard recruiting questions.

Interview Questions

• What other companies are you interviewing with?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group.

Interview

Lengthy. Lots of time and met lots of people, the whole process was five weeks and I had to keep taking time off work. At one point there was an interview that lasted three hours. Met with two people.

Interview Questions

• Asked mostly about my experience and examples that relate to the job.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group.

Interview

Went through a staffing company, then talked to manager on the phone, then in person. Very easy process. Casual interview. Asked about background, why I was interested in recruiting, if I was comfortable on the phones, etc. Not much room for salary negotiation. Have a beginning recruiter salary already established.

Interview Questions

• About my background, why I was interested in recruiting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Lackluster interview process from senior management and local team. Goals for contributors were clearly outlined however the vision for the company and the local office were not. The process overall was drawn out and lacked momentum, sometimes with nearly more than a week in between meetings or calls not leaving a positive impression that leadership understands the current market.

Interview Questions

• How do you differentiate your services from other recruiters?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was casual but very professional. I met with the director and she made me feel comfortable during our conversation. The interview lasted about 1.5 hours. I also met someone who currently works in the position I interviewed for.
    I was called back for a second interview. It went well and the recruiter asked several application questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Behavioral based interview. Asked me to explain how I could apply my experiences to the position.   Answer Question

Recruit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Boston, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

Process was quick and simple. I sent them my resume and a note expressing my interest. They responded that day and we set up a meeting for later that week, during which we established what kind of assignments they had, and what I was looking for. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• As a recruit, the interview is more about establishing interests and availability more than a vetting process, so no questions were really difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Detroit, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

Team consensus; cultural fit is important. Sat around as a group panel and talked with the entire team. Everyone brought their pieces that are important and relevant to them, to the table in the questions that they asked. At Beacon Hill, it is important that the entire team is feeling good and on board.

One round, met with entire team for the actual interview.

Advice: Be real. Be yourself. Be honest about what you're interested in. Be honest about your career goals. Just be real.

Interview Questions

• Inquired into prior positions   1 Answer