Beacon Roofing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beacon Roofing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.7

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beacon Roofing in August 2015.

Interview

Met with branch manager twice. Nothing special, just a normal one-on-one interview. First at a hiring event and again in his office. After that it took about 2 weeks for background check.

Business Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beacon Roofing (Lenexa, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very professional and all the interviewers were kind and seem extremely interested in all applicants. It was a panel type of interview process where i went to different rooms and interviews with multiple panels. It was intimidating but it went well and i accepted the job. All the interviews were professional and knowledgeable about the industry.

Interview Questions

• Who is responsible for safety on the job?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Roofing.

Interview

I was sent an application letter outlining several individuals in which I would interview with. First I applied directly though careerbuilder, then I joined a temp agency. They called me for an interview through the temp agency. I thought the interview process was very unorganized and I ended up staying longer than expected. Individuals came to interview with me that were not named on the interview outline.

Salary was too low.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Beacon Roofing (North Little Rock, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

It was easy the are good people every place you will work will have ups and down jus remain positive and it will be ok there will be day you will get frustrated and you will be hot just continues to help your job and you will make it thru ok the key to it is that it's a job and doing your job safely you will make home to see your family and also get paid for doing it

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beacon Roofing (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was dressed professional. I arrived 15 minutes prior. I spoke in a professional manner. I answered each question to it's completion and then reconfirmed that I had answered the question. I built a comfortable rapport with interviewer and are friends till this day.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Entry-level Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Beacon Roofing.

Interview

I met two representatives at a Career Fair at college. They asked if I wanted to interview with them on campus the next day. I said yes. The day after, I met them in the Business building and we spoke for 40 minutes about my resume, leadership skills, and why I wanted to work for Beacon. They were laid-back and young, and the interview seemed easy.

Interview Questions

• What in your college experience has prepared you for a role at Beacon?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beacon Roofing in January 2012.

Interview

Typical large corporation cookie cutter interview process. Generic questions used in most interviews. Found it odd that interviewer did most of the talking. Spent most of the interview selling themselves to me. Should be vice versa!? Process takes a very long time as they run a very in depth background check.

Negotiation

They will cry poor but ops mgr are making 45 - 55k depending on region