Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing (Boston, MA).

Interview

HR definitely dropped the ball, at least from what I can see. After various schedule changes (including on the day of the interview), I met with a manager and a partner. Both seemed nice and knowledgeable, especially the partner. They did want me to do strategy and translation at the same time - that's a different job and the pay itself was insulting.

I never saw HR - just an e-mail ghost. After telling me "you will hear from us soon" it became a never hear back from again. That's just poor manners.

Interview Questions

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing (Boston, MA).

Interview

I first had an interview with one of the managers in the strategy department first who conducted a straightforward informational interview. Once I made it to the second round, I had another informational interview with one of the VP's who then set up an in person interview at the downtown office. At the office, I met with two of the VP's initially, followed by two of the managers in the strategy department, then a one one one meeting with a current intern on the strategy team, and ended with a quick follow up with the VP's.

Interview Questions