Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing (Boston, MA).

Interview

They left me waiting for over half an hour after our scheduled time, and didn't seem to care about our conversation when it was finally time to meet. He made some snippy comment saying he expected a printed portfolio and not the digital version I had, which no one even asks for anymore, and schools tell you not to bother creating...which says something about how antiquated they are (for a digital company...). They seemed disappointed when I said I couldn't work full-time for no pay, and visibly had very little respect for anything I had to say.

Interview Questions

• The typical egotistic "favorite campaign Beam has done".   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing (Boston, MA).

Interview

HR definitely dropped the ball, at least from what I can see. After various schedule changes (including on the day of the interview), I met with a manager and a partner. Both seemed nice and knowledgeable, especially the partner. They did want me to do strategy and translation at the same time - that's a different job and the pay itself was insulting.

I never saw HR - just an e-mail ghost. After telling me "you will hear from us soon" it became a never hear back from again. That's just poor manners.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing (Boston, MA).

Interview

I first had an interview with one of the managers in the strategy department first who conducted a straightforward informational interview. Once I made it to the second round, I had another informational interview with one of the VP's who then set up an in person interview at the downtown office. At the office, I met with two of the VP's initially, followed by two of the managers in the strategy department, then a one one one meeting with a current intern on the strategy team, and ended with a quick follow up with the VP's.